PDA

View Full Version : Give us a auction house please

crystal030405
01-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Who agrees we need a auction house this use to be a place to sell guns and still play the game but now all you got is people posting on your threads saying this and that and all of it is just useless info if you dont want to bid hit the back butten no need to comment about it or bash it its so simple to just back up

Arsenic_Touch
01-18-2014, 07:18 PM
This is one thing that I say isn't a priority. They need to add a player hub first and towns. The fast travel points need to be expanded into towns or outposts. Then they can worry about adding things like an auction house or a bank.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Who agrees we need a auction house this use to be a place to sell guns and still play the game but now all you got is people posting on your threads saying this and that and all of it is just useless info if you dont want to bid hit the back butten no need to comment about it or bash it its so simple to just back up

If there was I like button I would just keep spamming it, I think a preferred option would be to actually start punishing some of those trolls for acting the way they do.

Nightside2885
01-18-2014, 08:33 PM
This would be a terrible feature to add to Defiance. A auction house is what pretty much ruined Diablo 3. Defiance has been on a downward slope and adding a auction house would be its demise imo. Instead of a AH, how about adding a feature where you could link an item in chat?

hardy83
01-18-2014, 08:49 PM
ANYTHING to get me the rest of the Arkbreak guns I don't have.
I still need 9. :(

Vendor Valerie
01-18-2014, 09:32 PM
the closest thing we'll have to an auctionhouse is:

www.hulkercafe.com

DIS
01-18-2014, 10:22 PM
ANYTHING to get me the rest of the Arkbreak guns I don't have.
I still need 9. :(

Which ones do you need and what EGO are you, I have a few extras.

hardy83
01-18-2014, 10:57 PM
Which ones do you need and what EGO are you, I have a few extras.

Accelerated Surge
Area Suppresor
Castithan Sweeper
Clustershot Cannon
Headshot Custom Bolter
Quickburst Pulser
Tripleshot Fragger
VOT Heavy Plasma Repeater
Volge Recon Assault Rifle

EGO 2840 or below. Preferably blue or epic as I'm cheap. :P

I made a wishlist on that Hulkercafe site but I don't know how to link it so whatev. lol

DIS
01-18-2014, 11:06 PM
Oh, I am on Xbox 360 - NA. What are you on? Hulker Cafe only servers PC-NA at the moment as far as I know, but will be made available to others platforms and servers soon.

hardy83
01-18-2014, 11:08 PM
Oh, I am on Xbox 360 - NA. What are you on? Hulker Cafe only servers PC-NA at the moment as far as I know, but will be made available to others platforms and servers soon.

NA PC. Oh well. lol

Too bad 360/PS3/PC don't play in the same world. Stupid MS and Sony being stupid.

DIS
01-18-2014, 11:10 PM
As much as I love MS, it was mainly their fault as far as I am aware. Hopefully when Defiance hits next gen consoles we will all be able to play together.

Tekrunner
01-19-2014, 01:20 AM
An Auction House would be of very little use to me with the current EGO system, because only a handful of players on my server could possibly use the guns I would sell. And in most cases, they've played enough to have guns that are just as good or better themselves.

So yes, I'd like to see an Auction House one day, but I'd also like the whole EGO restriction system to be rethought. Given that there's no difference between an EGO 2000 and an EGO 5000 weapon, it makes little sense that an EGO 2000 character can use one and not the other.

Arsenic_Touch
01-19-2014, 01:30 AM
So yes, I'd like to see an Auction House one day, but I'd also like the whole EGO restriction system to be rethought. Given that there's no difference between an EGO 2000 and an EGO 5000 weapon, it makes little sense that an EGO 2000 character can use one and not the other.

I'm fine with the current system. It's one of the last remaining gates in the game, if they remove that and then this game has officially become casual. However, they need to make it so lower ego items can drop for higher level players. Given that you can still get sub 5k ego weapons at 5k ego, it's clearly possible with the game mechanics.

They said they plan on introducing ego progression for the weapons (hopefully while balancing the open world properly)
So it would make sense to keep it the way it is. I would only accept lower level egos being able to use higher ego weapons if the stats were weaker for the lower ego level player. IE, lower accuracy or recoil because it requires higher skill (ego level) to use them. Some sort of restriction would be required.

N3gativeCr33p
01-19-2014, 07:28 AM
This is one thing that I say isn't a priority.

Agreed. If I wanted to mess around with an auction house, I would log into DCUO more often.