Xander Nekil
01-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Please do so before I have to buy a new controller

Bonehead
01-20-2014, 11:27 PM
LOLwut?.......

Deunan
01-20-2014, 11:40 PM
This seems new to me but at a Major Scrapper Arkfall in San Francisco part of the regular wave progression was to introduce a bunch of hellbugs (EGO would actually announce their arrival). I'm not sure if it's also part of the wave progression for Minor Scrapper Arkfalls as well.

Xander Nekil
01-20-2014, 11:44 PM
This seems new to me but at a Major Scrapper Arkfall in San Francisco part of the regular wave progression was to introduce a bunch of hellbugs (EGO would actually announce their arrival). I'm not sure if it's also part of the wave progression for Minor Scrapper Arkfalls as well.

I know they exist in minor dark matter ark falls and every time I turn around, im dead

crasher
01-20-2014, 11:46 PM
My EGO has been announcing things in the replay episodes about 8 seconds after they happen.

I think I got a defective one.....

At least she doesn't have tourettes....

Amack
01-20-2014, 11:46 PM
I also saw a few of them pop up at a mutant minor.
They started fighting each other, and I thought that was cool.
Was more like a 3 way battle.

Mess7739
01-21-2014, 12:00 AM
My EGO has been announcing things in the replay episodes about 8 seconds after they happen.

I think I got a defective one.....

At least she doesn't have tourettes....

I want my EGO to have tourettes, at least she would be entertaining that way.

Amack
01-21-2014, 12:01 AM
You wouldn't be wishing that if you listened to my Uncle doing the dishes.

Bonehead
01-21-2014, 12:22 AM
You wouldn't be wishing that if you listened to my Uncle doing the dishes.

Sorry to hear about your uncle Mack but that post just sent dinner all over my keyboard.
Gotta go clean it up now.

Umfafa
01-21-2014, 12:36 AM
I love it and hope it's intentional. No reason just one group would show up to claim the wreck.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?145031-Moar-of-this-awesomeness-please

Amack
01-21-2014, 12:39 AM
I think it is intentional, and it is all your fault fufu.

Bonehead
01-21-2014, 12:44 AM
I love it and hope it's intentional. No reason just one group would show up to claim the wreck.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?145031-Moar-of-this-awesomeness-please

I'm with Umfafa on this one.

Umfafa
01-21-2014, 01:01 AM
I think it is intentional, and it is all your fault fufu.

I really hope so. LOL

Tsort
01-21-2014, 02:51 AM

I'm all for threeways, gangbangs, whatever... Hell, send in a Hulker there from time to time, no THAT would be even more entertaining. I'd also love to witness how Volge troopers would fare against a swarm of the Afflicted.

But would Hellbugs try to scavenge an arkfall?? I mean they're like beasts, right, at best they would try to prey on the arkhunters there among all the chaos. But "claim the wreck", the wording was a bit weird there.

Umfafa
01-21-2014, 03:03 AM
They eat the gulanite and turn it into petrohol to run your rollers....so I'd imagine they're just looking for some lunch.

Valethar
01-21-2014, 03:07 AM
I'm all for threeways, gangbangs, whatever... Hell, send in a Hulker there from time to time, no THAT would be even more entertaining. I'd also love to witness how Volge troopers would fare against a swarm of the Afflicted.

I'd like to see a Hulker and a Viscera throw down. I'd actually make popcorn for that fight. LOL

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
01-21-2014, 03:11 AM

I love it too. Really think it is that kool now. When i saw the mix enemies last night i was like ALRIGHT :D

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
01-21-2014, 03:14 AM
I'd like to see a Hulker and a Viscera throw down. I'd actually make popcorn for that fight. LOL

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/92583037/HulkerVsVolge.jpg

I saved that image from this forum SOMETIME ago. Because I never seen them in action In-Game. Still looking forward to it lol

WhiteF8ng
01-21-2014, 05:15 AM
Maverick reminded me last night about this. Completely forgot about the Svushinnira making hellbugs spawns everywhere...

Danke
01-21-2014, 05:25 AM
Hulker wins, lol. Ive seen the hulker kill a monarch too, thats a fun battle. Ive also seen the hulker destroy a dark matter kill the waves ark fall too. That was probably the most fun to watch.

Tsort
01-21-2014, 06:20 AM
How'bout Hulker vs Monolith?

N3gativeCr33p
01-21-2014, 07:21 AM
My money's on the monolith. Too big, too strong.

Zugo
01-21-2014, 07:38 AM

Agree with Umfafa. I wish more of individual enemy factions made an attempt at the arcfalls.

N3gativeCr33p
01-21-2014, 07:41 AM
I wish more of individual enemy factions made an attempt at the arcfalls.

In the short time that I played last night, I ran one minor and one major arkbreak... seemed to me like trash mobs in the immediate area were racing to the arkbreak impact zones. It was almost like one large votan mosh pit. LOL

Zack Fair
01-21-2014, 08:46 AM
I actually would like more enemies to come around.
My fav times are minors with an emergency spawned over it, too much fun.

Hellbugs should NOT be making you lose it bro, should be a breeze for an arkhunter to kill some bugs, just sayin

Tsort
01-22-2014, 09:34 AM
My money's on the monolith. Too big, too strong.

Of course but... I'd still like to see Hulky rush the bridge...

Vendor Valerie
01-22-2014, 09:43 AM
lol I can confirm, I was doing a Raider Destruction and when the Crystal was at 50%, Hellbugs started spawning like crazy with the Raiders, it made the Arkfall a challenge

N3gativeCr33p
01-22-2014, 01:21 PM
lol I can confirm, I was doing a Raider Destruction and when the Crystal was at 50%, Hellbugs started spawning like crazy with the Raiders, it made the Arkfall a challenge

LOL... reminds me of this minor hellbug arkfall that I cruised up on last night. I want to say it was just to the east of Last Chance, and there must have been a hundred (or more) red dots on the screen rushing to the three of us trying to complete the arkfall. Even a hulker decided to throw himself into the mosh pit! Hellbugs, a hulker, and raiders, oh my!!!

Makes me wish I had my PVR hooked up at the time. Never saw so much activity in one area of the map as long as I've been playing this game. Even funnier is the fact that the game didn't lag out on me with all of that chaos happening all around us.

Shadow Andreas
01-22-2014, 01:28 PM
LOL... reminds me of this minor hellbug arkfall that I cruised up on last night. I want to say it was just to the east of Last Chance, and there must have been a hundred (or more) red dots on the screen rushing to the three of us trying to complete the arkfall. Even a hulker decided to throw himself into the mosh pit! Hellbugs, a hulker, and raiders, oh my!!!

Makes me wish I had my PVR hooked up at the time. Never saw so much activity in one area of the map as long as I've been playing this game. Even funnier is the fact that the game didn't lag out on me with all of that chaos happening all around us.

I really wish that we always had a LARGE group of mixed enemies at all the ArkFalls....even the boss fights at the end of the Majors could use additional enemies.

IMO...there should always be a "chance" (even if a small one) of not completing the ArkFall in the allotted time.....like the WarMaster fight. Currently at the boss fights for Major ArkFalls....you don't have to kill the enemies that show up....just avoid them and concentrate on the boss (same happens with the Volge during the WarMaster).

Arsenic_Touch
01-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Someone wants less hell bugs? the hell? They shouldn't be removing anything from this game.

N3gativeCr33p
01-22-2014, 01:51 PM
IMO...there should always be a "chance" (even if a small one) of not completing the ArkFall in the allotted time.....like the WarMaster fight.

I couldn't agree more... I completely lost interest in doing any other minor arkfalls last night after completing 4-5 of them all by my lonesome.