PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Ordered PC Digital Deluxe, Where is my Beta Key?

Archaix
01-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Just as the title says I pre-ordered the PC Digital Deluxe, but have not recieved any emails about Beta. Also it is unclear if I get beta invites for events or into the closed beta for longer play-time/testing.

Thoughts or advice?

Thanks in advance,
-Archaix

Viciouz
01-26-2013, 01:09 PM
you will most likely get it closer to beta

Kebab
01-26-2013, 01:40 PM
You have been a little facked up if you are asking about beta after buying a Digital Deluxe Preorder and if you wanna play Defiance at once. Why? Because beta is something like event, you will be noticed about next one. First beta event was between 18-20 January. Maybe another one will be a little longer.
You can feel bad if you purchased Deluxe Edition with hope to play at once. Nope, preorder isn't making you beta tester at once. Sad but true.

Embermouth
02-04-2013, 08:15 PM
You have been a little facked up if you are asking about beta after buying a Digital Deluxe Preorder and if you wanna play Defiance at once. Why? Because beta is something like event, you will be noticed about next one. First beta event was between 18-20 January. Maybe another one will be a little longer.
You can feel bad if you purchased Deluxe Edition with hope to play at once. Nope, preorder isn't making you beta tester at once. Sad but true.

You sir are wrong. It blatantly says pre-ordering gives you beta access. Which means, as soon as I pre-order I have beta access instantly...whether an event is going on or not. I have the option to participate if one is going on.

gothicshark
02-04-2013, 09:00 PM
You sir are wrong. It blatantly says pre-ordering gives you beta access. Which means, as soon as I pre-order I have beta access instantly...whether an event is going on or not. I have the option to participate if one is going on.

Guaranteed BETA invite

That means you will get an Invite to Beta Events. It does not mean instant access, since beta is being done as events at this time and not as a persistent world. I am sure the closer we get the longer the Beta events will last longer, and longer.