PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a millionaires? (XBOX360 NA only)

Camelot
01-22-2014, 11:55 PM
I've been battling the Warmaster alot of times And I see a lot of people having hard times with him.Sometimes or a lot of times I come in late and I still managed to get a million points easy.And able to get first place.I'm not here to brag about it.I want to help those people whose been trying to get a million points damage.Cause if I help you,I also help myself."This is for people who are only willing to learn".I know there is a warmaster guide already out there.But what I'm offering is the actual guide step by step.The difference is timing.
Timing is everything about the Warmaster.If you used your spike early or stims.You will lose a lot of damage point.I will also tell you what weapons and perks to use.You only need one session with me and I promise you. By the end of the day you are in the millionaires club.
I know I'm not the best out there but I dont see anybody doing these.So if you are interested in learning from me.Leave you're GT:

Requirements :
All perks slot must be open,Typhoon X and Clusterdrop or Ground pounder ,Wolfhound with good crit or headshot custom bolter

I would like to thank Green toker and Daviditcf for teaching me everything I need to know

Manstan
01-23-2014, 07:52 AM
period space next sentence.

Camelot
01-23-2014, 12:47 PM
No wonder why we can't kill the Warmaster.Ego and Pride is the main cause.I'm lending a hand but nobody wants it.My offer still stand

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-23-2014, 12:50 PM
You keep getting first place? That means we've never done a major together before because first place is usually where my name is!

Camelot
01-23-2014, 01:03 PM
You keep getting first place? That means we've never done a major together before because first place is usually where my name is!

LOL!If you only knew who I am hahaha.... Anyway this is not a contest.I want to help because its kind of frustrating not to kill the Warmaster.If everyone can managed to score 1mil+ it would be good for the community.Don't worry bro I will send you a mesage everytime we meet in the Warmaster

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-23-2014, 01:21 PM
whats your in game name

Zugo
01-23-2014, 01:26 PM

I was just under your score in 2nd place last night. Using a Zagger, lol.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-23-2014, 01:28 PM
I was just under your score in 2nd place last night. Using a Zagger, lol.

Ive heard of people using shotguns on him. Seems crazy. Once i get a speed boost zagger ill have to give it a try

And thank you for vouching my first place-ness

Camelot
01-23-2014, 09:09 PM
Weird no one needs help.But when I go to the Warmaster only five people can score 1mil+ or two and the res is like 750k and down. I'm gonna let this thread die now.Please do not response any let it die.At least I tried people

DanteYoda
01-23-2014, 09:25 PM
No wonder why we can't kill the Warmaster.Ego and Pride is the main cause.I'm lending a hand but nobody wants it.My offer still stand

This is the truth, sadly so many are so stubborn they will not see others views. Great job i hope you at least help a few.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-23-2014, 09:48 PM
the reason why we cant kill it is because it takes till 1 or 2 minutes left to break the crystal because everyone focuses on using clusterdrop and volge weapons in order to get a higher score.

Camelot
01-23-2014, 11:33 PM
This is the truth, sadly so many are so stubborn they will not see others views. Great job i hope you at least help a few.

I'll try thanks..............

Camelot
01-23-2014, 11:58 PM
the reason why we cant kill it is because it takes till 1 or 2 minutes left to break the crystal because everyone focuses on using clusterdrop and volge weapons in order to get a higher score.

My fellow clanmate I was gonna let this thread die but I have to answer your point of view first.There are two ways to kill the Warmaster.First destroy the crystal then attack his health,Second attack his health directly with detonator and typhoon x.Or maybe there is more than 2ways,but for now that's all I now.Just Imagine that a Warmaster health is around 20mil+ and each one of us can do 1mil+ damage that would be great.If some people can't do a million damage then they are dead weight.Everybody needs to pull their weight in order to win.

Deunan
01-24-2014, 01:49 PM
First destroy the crystal then attack his health,Second attack his health directly with detonator and typhoon x.Or maybe there is more than 2waysThere are three ways outlined in the Warmaster Guide thread which is probably one reason why no one bothered to respond here to your offer for help. If they have't read the Warmaster Guide then it's unlikely they read the forums much or at all anyway.

The problem with attacking the health directly is that you have to have at least enough players doing it to inflict enough direct damage to the health to get the kill which means most or all of the players in attendance have to be doing it. Otherwise that approach will fail every time. In a PUG that's extremely unlikely to happen, especially given the lack of communication tools the game has for doing large group activities.

Making attacking and breaking the armor as early as possible a priority increases everyone's damage regardless of how good or poor their weapon choices are which is why when that approach is used by enough players with the right weapons a PUG will kill the Warmaster even if there are players that are deadweight at the Arkbreak. It doesn't take nearly as many of them going after the armor it as it takes players using the Typhoon and GP/CD loadout either. The Typhoon and GP/CD loadout only improves your own damage and if there aren't enough players doing it, it also nerfs everyone elses damage by delaying or preventing the breaking of the armor. The Typhoon also impairs the aim of every player not using it which further nerfs their damage.

If players are really serious about killing the Warmaster they need to look around them and see what their fellow players' loadouts look like. If there are only a few players with Typhoons and GP/CD they need to replace the Typhoon with a good white DPS weapon and focus on the armor at least during the burn phases and use a good critical DPS weapon after the armor goes down.

Extreme Rugburn
01-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I think people are scared to take you up on your offer. I feel your pain, im by no means a "heavy hitter" but I consistantly score 1 to 1.2 million, unless I go down 2 or more times then its like 850-950. It really sucks when I look at #10-20 and they all have 100-400k only. I think the biggest issue is that people are trying different guns and strategies since the surge/split nerf, thus dps is way down. I think this is also causing more people to get downed, as Im usually one of just 2-4 people with zero downs. If you are going down more than 2 times DPS is severely hindered. I have also noticed that people are now very stingy with their Spikes. The monkey hangs and see three spikes out? WTF?!! With all this BS going on I think alot of people are saying, "what the ****, ill just pull out my BMG and level it up", because I see alot of BMG action now.

All I can say is thank goodness we get a free spike every day because I wouldnt waste 10k to buy one to go fail at a monkey because of a bunch of monkey ****s.

Extreme Rugburn
01-24-2014, 02:08 PM

Thats not accurrate, because if it was their would be more than 4 people scoring over 1 million damage. Most monkeys I do their are 1-5 people with 1million+ and at least 10 with under 500k, so how are they inflating their scores if they are scoring so fricking low?

Zugo
01-24-2014, 02:11 PM
I was in a group last night with three of my clan mates where the crystal was broken at 5 minutes plus. I couldn't believe it, it was an amazing fight, probably the fastest win I've been part of.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Last night the xbox NA servers were on fire. We killed the warmaster repeatedly. Id say about 6 times in a row. Had his armor cracked around the 4 minute more almost every single timetop 5 players each time were in the 1.5 mil+ area. NO ORANGES

Zugo
01-24-2014, 02:23 PM
Last night the xbox NA servers were on fire. We killed the warmaster repeatedly. Id say about 6 times in a row. Had his armor cracked around the 4 minute more almost every single timetop 5 players each time were in the 1.5 mil+ area. NO ORANGES

That's what I just said, and you're new avatar is F'ing hysterical .

Camelot
01-24-2014, 02:27 PM
There are three ways outlined in the Warmaster Guide thread which is probably one reason why no one bothered to respond here to your offer for help. If they have't read the Warmaster Guide then it's unlikely they read the forums much or at all anyway.

The problem with attacking the health directly is that you have to have at least enough players doing it to inflict enough direct damage to the health to get the kill which means most or all of the players in attendance have to be doing it. Otherwise that approach will fail every time. In a PUG that's extremely unlikely to happen, especially given the lack of communication tools the game has for doing large group activities.

Making attacking and breaking the armor as early as possible a priority increases everyone's damage regardless of how good or poor their weapon choices are which is why when that approach is used by enough players with the right weapons a PUG will kill the Warmaster even if there are players that are deadweight at the Arkbreak. It doesn't take nearly as many of them going after the armor it as it takes players using the Typhoon and GP/CD loadout either. The Typhoon and GP/CD loadout only improves your own damage and if there aren't enough players doing it, it also nerfs everyone elses damage by delaying or preventing the breaking of the armor. The Typhoon also impairs the aim of every player not using it which further nerfs their damage.

If players are really serious about killing the Warmaster they need to look around them and see what their fellow players' loadouts look like. If there are only a few players with Typhoons and GP/CD they need to replace the Typhoon with a good white DPS weapon and focus on the armor at least during the burn phases and use a good critical DPS weapon after the armor goes down.

I agree with you in some points but you can't control the whole team(24players).People will do what they want but if I could help them in some way,I would.I know there is a guide out there but if you timing is off you lost a lot.A lot of them have read it but still,everytime I join the Warmaster.I feel like I'm the only one pushing myself.

Just now,I trained like five people who are willing to learn.And we we're able to kill the warmaster because we we're organized

Extreme Rugburn
01-24-2014, 02:44 PM

Danm it! The one night I fall asleep watching tv with the wife and decide to go to bed instead of play and people are busting Warmaster *** all over the place. Oh well maybe it will continue tonight...with some orange drops.

Camelot
01-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Danm it! The one night I fall asleep watching tv with the wife and decide to go to bed instead of play and people are busting Warmaster *** all over the place. Oh well maybe it will continue tonight...with some orange drops.

He's lucky he got good teamates.Unlike me I always get the worse one.Which is why I offered to help anyone who is willing.

Camelot
01-24-2014, 10:47 PM
Good to hear that you we're able to kill him 6times in a row.I just hope they do something about the lagendary droprates.

Danke
01-25-2014, 03:45 AM
I'm glad your assisting people in increasing their score but I would also advise against using detonators and any type of particle weapon. SMG/LMG then a wolfhound or semi auto sniper is sufficient.

As far as not being able to beat him as often is simply due to his drops being broken. The majority of good players know better than to waste their time, for now. It will be back to normal once the loot is fixed. You will beat him almost every time as long as the players are patient and allow the event to fill and focus on breaking his armor.

Camelot
01-25-2014, 04:17 AM
I'm glad your assisting people in increasing their score but I would also advise against using detonators and any type of particle weapon. SMG/LMG then a wolfhound or semi auto sniper is sufficient.

As far as not being able to beat him as often is simply due to his drops being broken. The majority of good players know better than to waste their time, for now. It will be back to normal once the loot is fixed. You will beat him almost every time as long as the players are patient and allow the event to fill and focus on breaking his armor.

The reason why I want to help them is to help me kill the Warmaster.Instead of complain how they suck at it .I figured by helping them I help myself.Do you know how frustrating it is,I just join the warmaster and I still manage to be on top1.I know that there are a lot of people out who are than me.I also know that they all quit the warmaster because of the legendary droprates.

Danke
01-25-2014, 04:41 AM
The reason why I want to help them is to help me kill the Warmaster.Instead of complain how they suck at it .I figured by helping them I help myself.Do you know how frustrating it is,I just join the warmaster and I still manage to be on top1.I know that there are a lot of people out who are than me.I also know that they all quit the warmaster because of the legendary droprates.

I dont play on XBOX so I wouldn't truely know. But, Id like to make a suggestion. Have you tried this same approach in game via zone chat? Something simple like "If anyone is interested in learning how to increase their score on the warmaster fast travel to XXXXXX" get a little group together there if possible and explain the details in area chat or private group.

Granted you could attempt to do the entire process over zone chat but IMO you would likely receive a lot of griefing from other players

If you do have players that show up interested you can break down perk setups and spike placement / timing etc.

Maybe your already doing these things, I don't know. Just restating what most others have, the majority of forum goers are already informed and though I'm sure a few arent or are at least open to trying to learn new tactics or compare tactics its the players in game that don't read that forums that NEED you the most.

Again kudos on your efforts I wish you many Monkey deaths.

**I have personally taken the time to find out what weapons players actually have available to them and made suggestions of what best to use based on what they have and what type weapon they should work towards getting, as well as what perks to use based on what they have unlocked and which perks they should focus on maxing out next. Several of these players increased their scores by 200k and some by 500k or more. Just think if you take the time to teach someone and they teach someone. You can make improvements.

A lot of players simply go well I dont have that weapon or I dont have that OJ, but you dont need OJ weapons or 9 perks all maxed, You just need decent weapons and solid tactics. Make the most out of what you do have.

When I play my 5k toon I regularly score top 3 with little effort.
When I play my alt toon under 1k with limited weapon and perk choices I still make top 10 often top 5 and occasionally top 3

So recap.
1. weapon choice.
2. perk choice.
3. shield choice
4. proper use of perks IE crouching and not aiming to benefit from "+dmg when firing from the hip"
5. knowing what angle to fire from to gain "+dmg from behind" during bomb phases or laser attacks
6. quick scoping to reset weapon accuracy / short pauses between firing for increased accuracy
7. when to extract, resupply ammo
8.how a dual loadout works for people who really want to min/max
9.proper moding for guns, IE power bore over crit barrel if used as an armor breaker
10. Why radiation weapons are so good for everyone.

optional; save all raditation FRC particle ultimags and give them away to players whom dont have good guns and explain how by using that one gun that are effectively doing 2m dmg or more :)
(wouldnt hurt to tell them to fire it fully charged lol :)
having 1-2 people using these the entire match makes a huge difference and you will notice it.
having more then 5 people using them might be a bad thing but I doubt thats ever really a problem.
I never complain when my wolfhound starts critting for 20k+

Arsenic_Touch
01-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Good in theory, terrible application and some straight out bad advice. Only one weapon you listed is worth using in a warmaster and that's the wolfhound, it doesn't even have to be a good wolfhound. If you're out there training people to use those weapons, I'm glad this is on xbox and hope people on pc know better and actually read the guide that was posted on the forums by nilxain.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-25-2014, 08:06 AM
Good in theory, terrible application and some straight out bad advice. Only one weapon you listed is worth using in a warmaster and that's the wolfhound, it doesn't even have to be a good wolfhound. If you're out there training people to use those weapons, I'm glad this is on xbox and hope people on pc know better and actually read the guide that was posted on the forums by nilxain.

I am just curious as to how quickly the crystal breaks, do they kill the warmaster and what type of weapons are used on the pc.

TAG
01-25-2014, 08:32 AM
Weird no one needs help.But when I go to the Warmaster only five people can score 1mil+ or two and the res is like 750k and down. I'm gonna let this thread die now.Please do not response any let it die.At least I tried people

Maybe because the player's that need the help doesn't use the forums?

Arsenic_Touch
01-25-2014, 08:41 AM
I am just curious as to how quickly the crystal breaks, do they kill the warmaster and what type of weapons are used on the pc.

When I run it with clan mates(That's about 15-20 clan mates, while the rest are plugs) We have broken the crystal on the first hang before he drops to the ground, in less than a minute and can do it consistently. If we don't break it on the first hang, it is either broken before the 2nd or on the 2nd hang. Weapons involve thunder lmg, vbi assault rifles, saws, heavy assault carbines (the one from top notch is a great choice) coupled with a wolfhound. Ground pounders are useful for the first minute, before the locks break because you can put them on the shield.

Unfortunately there are too many people that don't know any better, refuse to know any better or know better and choose to annoy people, so we're stuck with people using volge battle rifles, infectors, bmgs, rocket launchers and detonators, on top of typhoons and thunderers.

Thing is, since the drops are nerfed, majority of pc players that know what to do are holding off on doing them right now.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-25-2014, 09:00 AM
When I run it with clan mates(That's about 15-20 clan mates, while the rest are plugs) We have broken the crystal on the first hang before he drops to the ground, in less than a minute and can do it consistently. If we don't break it on the first hang, it is either broken before the 2nd or on the 2nd hang. Weapons involve thunder lmg, vbi assault rifles, saws, heavy assault carbines (the one from top notch is a great choice) coupled with a wolfhound. Ground pounders are useful for the first minute, before the locks break because you can put them on the shield.

Unfortunately there are too many people that don't know any better, refuse to know any better or know better and choose to annoy people, so we're stuck with people using volge battle rifles, infectors, bmgs, rocket launchers and detonators, on top of typhoons and thunderers.

Thing is, since the drops are nerfed, majority of pc players that know what to do are holding off on doing them right now.

Wow so what your basically saying is that there are people who play this game who aren't score greedy and think ground pounders and volge weapons are the best thing ever. Guess its just an xbox 360 na thing.

Arsenic_Touch
01-25-2014, 09:06 AM
Wow so what your basically saying is that there are people who play this game who aren't score greedy and think ground pounders and volge weapons are the best thing ever. Guess its just an xbox 360 na thing.

It's not platform biased. But there are still a lot of idjits that ruin the experience. It's trion's fault for adding mechanics that can be ruined by other players. They rectified the problem with red crystal arkfalls by making it so the critical spots show up without the skitterlings. They need to do something here by either increasing the health on the locks or making the upper room so full of volge that it takes a good 3-5 minutes just to clear it.

Camelot
01-25-2014, 10:22 AM
I dont play on XBOX so I wouldn't truely know. But, Id like to make a suggestion. Have you tried this same approach in game via zone chat? Something simple like "If anyone is interested in learning how to increase their score on the warmaster fast travel to XXXXXX" get a little group together there if possible and explain the details in area chat or private group.

Granted you could attempt to do the entire process over zone chat but IMO you would likely receive a lot of griefing from other players

If you do have players that show up interested you can break down perk setups and spike placement / timing etc.

Maybe your already doing these things, I don't know. Just restating what most others have, the majority of forum goers are already informed and though I'm sure a few arent or are at least open to trying to learn new tactics or compare tactics its the players in game that don't read that forums that NEED you the most.

Again kudos on your efforts I wish you many Monkey deaths.

**I have personally taken the time to find out what weapons players actually have available to them and made suggestions of what best to use based on what they have and what type weapon they should work towards getting, as well as what perks to use based on what they have unlocked and which perks they should focus on maxing out next. Several of these players increased their scores by 200k and some by 500k or more. Just think if you take the time to teach someone and they teach someone. You can make improvements.

A lot of players simply go well I dont have that weapon or I dont have that OJ, but you dont need OJ weapons or 9 perks all maxed, You just need decent weapons and solid tactics. Make the most out of what you do have.

When I play my 5k toon I regularly score top 3 with little effort.
When I play my alt toon under 1k with limited weapon and perk choices I still make top 10 often top 5 and occasionally top 3

So recap.
1. weapon choice.
2. perk choice.
3. shield choice
4. proper use of perks IE crouching and not aiming to benefit from "+dmg when firing from the hip"
5. knowing what angle to fire from to gain "+dmg from behind" during bomb phases or laser attacks
6. quick scoping to reset weapon accuracy / short pauses between firing for increased accuracy
7. when to extract, resupply ammo
8.how a dual loadout works for people who really want to min/max
9.proper moding for guns, IE power bore over crit barrel if used as an armor breaker
10. Why radiation weapons are so good for everyone.

optional; save all raditation FRC particle ultimags and give them away to players whom dont have good guns and explain how by using that one gun that are effectively doing 2m dmg or more :)
(wouldnt hurt to tell them to fire it fully charged lol :)
having 1-2 people using these the entire match makes a huge difference and you will notice it.
having more then 5 people using them might be a bad thing but I doubt thats ever really a problem.
I never complain when my wolfhound starts critting for 20k+

Thank you very much for your effort.You are probably right about doing it in the game instead of forum.I only tried it here first just to check how many would like the idea.I will also check the FRC particle ultimags

Camelot
01-25-2014, 10:32 AM
I only advice them to get a typhoon x and clusterdrop cause its the cheapest weapon in the game.If your advising us to used good ar it costs an arm and a leg here on xbox360 na.We're talking about millions of scrip.

Camelot
01-25-2014, 10:39 AM
Maybe because the player's that need the help doesn't use the forums?

One of the reason why I posted to help is because all the top players are gone,that includes you.Do you have any advice on what weapons and perks to use?Any help would be welcome.

Deunan
01-25-2014, 11:34 AM
I only advice them to get a typhoon x and clusterdrop cause its the cheapest weapon in the game.If your advising us to used good ar it costs an arm and a leg here on xbox360 na.We're talking about millions of scrip.It does not cost an arm and a leg to get an EMC LMG from a rep vendor and slap a radiation converter mod on it. It does not cost an arm and a leg to get a blue Wolfhound or even the green one you can get from the mission. Even if the Wolfhound doesn't have any critical hit bonus stats the base crit multiplier alone makes it a sufficient critical DPS weapon to use when the armor drops.

Telling players to use a Typhoon and Clusterdrop regardless of what kind of group they're in is bad advice because it only perpetuates the notion that all that matters is getting your personal damage to over a million and that you can simply ignore the reality that a lot of times there are not going to be enough players that will do that and that the Warmaster will simply escape with that approach. If the group breaks the armor early enough then everyone's damage will increase for the rest of the Arkbreak, including the deadweight, adding millions of additional damage to the Warmaster from the group to increase the likelihood of a kill.

DSW
01-25-2014, 01:05 PM
If the group breaks the armor early enough then everyone's damage will increase for the rest of the Arkbreak, including the deadweight, adding millions of additional damage to the Warmaster from the group to increase the likelihood of a kill.

that's what i'm talking about here and there.. but nobody listening.

and btw - don't forget the blasters. with good mag rolls or native rad nano they can deal highest white DPS in game.

ricolicious
01-25-2014, 01:22 PM
I am willing to learn so whoever wishes to show me I'll listen I'll be online tonight by 8pm pst and I will screen shot what perks and weapons are needed. My gt is in my sig please message me your perk setup and weapon setup . This message goes to whoever wants to show me . Thanks guys

xxdarkxwarxx
01-25-2014, 02:16 PM
I think people are scared to take you up on your offer. I feel your pain, im by no means a "heavy hitter" but I consistantly score 1 to 1.2 million, unless I go down 2 or more times then its like 850-950. It really sucks when I look at #10-20 and they all have 100-400k only. I think the biggest issue is that people are trying different guns and strategies since the surge/split nerf, thus dps is way down. I think this is also causing more people to get downed, as Im usually one of just 2-4 people with zero downs. If you are going down more than 2 times DPS is severely hindered. I have also noticed that people are now very stingy with their Spikes. The monkey hangs and see three spikes out? WTF?!! With all this BS going on I think alot of people are saying, "what the ****, ill just pull out my BMG and level it up", because I see alot of BMG action now.

All I can say is thank goodness we get a free spike every day because I wouldnt waste 10k to buy one to go fail at a monkey because of a bunch of monkey ****s.

i still use the surge/split on the warmaster with an smg n always put 700k+ dmg to him

Camelot
01-25-2014, 03:48 PM
It does not cost an arm and a leg to get an EMC LMG from a rep vendor and slap a radiation converter mod on it. It does not cost an arm and a leg to get a blue Wolfhound or even the green one you can get from the mission. Even if the Wolfhound doesn't have any critical hit bonus stats the base crit multiplier alone makes it a sufficient critical DPS weapon to use when the armor drops.

Telling players to use a Typhoon and Clusterdrop regardless of what kind of group they're in is bad advice because it only perpetuates the notion that all that matters is getting your personal damage to over a million and that you can simply ignore the reality that a lot of times there are not going to be enough players that will do that and that the Warmaster will simply escape with that approach. If the group breaks the armor early enough then everyone's damage will increase for the rest of the Arkbreak, including the deadweight, adding millions of additional damage to the Warmaster from the group to increase the likelihood of a kill.

Before, I usually use thunder and a woulfhound.Thunder to break the crystal and wolfhound for the crit and I always score 900k.I wasn't satisfied with my score and I was thinking I could do better.So I ask around, specially those guys who always get the top1 place.And he taught me everything I need to know.
I don't know about you but our warmaster is glicthing.If I go on his right arm he turn around so fast and I'm facing his left arm again.It's kind of annoying thats why I used a detonators instead.

Danke
01-25-2014, 04:15 PM
Before, I usually use thunder and a woulfhound.Thunder to break the crystal and wolfhound for the crit and I always score 900k.I wasn't satisfied with my score and I was thinking I could do better.So I ask around, specially those guys who always get the top1 place.And he taught me everything I need to know.
I don't know about you but our warmaster is glicthing.If I go on his right arm he turn around so fast and I'm facing his left arm again.It's kind of annoying thats why I used a detonators instead.

If you want to use a detonator you should use a double loadout, loadout 1 use your thunder, and a detonator. When he is hanging from the wall, use your thunder on his arm, when he is running around on the ground use your detonator, when he stands still on the ground doing his attacks use your thunder. When he glitches into the wall use your detonator.
Loadout2 use your wolfhound and the detonator, same tactic, when hes standing still wolfhound, when hes hanging, wolfhound, if hes stuck in the wall or running around detonator.
If you use power stims try to use overcharge when he is standing still and when he is hanging on the wall. If you dont use them then save your overcharge for when he is on the wall.

Deunan
01-25-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't know about you but our warmaster is glicthing.If I go on his right arm he turn around so fast and I'm facing his left arm again.It's kind of annoying thats why I used a detonators instead.That's not glitching. The reason his movements are erratic is because during part of the ground phase he will fixate on one player and go after that player. Far too often that player has no clue what he or she is doing and will run in any random direction to get away from the Warmaster. What they should be doing is running in a direction that will turn the Warmaster's right arm towards the rest of the group, which normally means running in a clockwise circular motion.

Think about how much easier it would be to hit his right arm if he was chasing a player in a clockwise circular motion around the room. If the player runs around like a chicken with its head cut off the Warmaster's movements follow suit. One of the absolute worst things a targeted player can do in most situations is run counter-clockwise because that turns the Warmaster's right arm away from the group during the entire fixate stage of the ground phase.

The GP/CD isn't the most problematic part of your loadout, it's the Typhoon. It's okay to use the GP/CD during the ground phases if you can't hit the right arm, but it's not okay to do that when you can or when the Warmaster is hanging during the burn phase (unless his arm is in the wall).

Camelot
01-25-2014, 09:38 PM
That's not glitching. The reason his movements are erratic is because during part of the ground phase he will fixate on one player and go after that player. Far too often that player has no clue what he or she is doing and will run in any random direction to get away from the Warmaster. What they should be doing is running in a direction that will turn the Warmaster's right arm towards the rest of the group, which normally means running in a clockwise circular motion.

Think about how much easier it would be to hit his right arm if he was chasing a player in a clockwise circular motion around the room. If the player runs around like a chicken with its head cut off the Warmaster's movements follow suit. One of the absolute worst things a targeted player can do in most situations is run counter-clockwise because that turns the Warmaster's right arm away from the group during the entire fixate stage of the ground phase.

The GP/CD isn't the most problematic part of your loadout, it's the Typhoon. It's okay to use the GP/CD during the ground phases if you can't hit the right arm, but it's not okay to do that when you can or when the Warmaster is hanging during the burn phase (unless his arm is in the wall).

Are you xbox360 na?I only ask cause you could help me train the rest.lol...

hey u
01-25-2014, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAyty1kPW6U

This Thread title made me remember this.

Camelot
01-25-2014, 11:54 PM
I am willing to learn so whoever wishes to show me I'll listen I'll be online tonight by 8pm pst and I will screen shot what perks and weapons are needed. My gt is in my sig please message me your perk setup and weapon setup . This message goes to whoever wants to show me . Thanks guys

If you are really serious then I will help you tomorrow.I will let you decide which weapon you prefer but make sure you have a detonator