PDA

View Full Version : What happened last night? Sloooooow Mooootion.

Traxx
01-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Last night on my PS3 it was like half of the servers or half of their power was gone. I rebooted several time, even started from power downs yet it persisted. I would press a button then have to wait for it to take effect. Getting in the car, changing weapons, loading weapons – Press the button then………… Ok it finally worked. Did anyone else have this problem? Does anyone know what happened?

dramaQkarri
01-23-2014, 09:02 AM
I was on PS3 for maybe 3 hours last night and had 2 hard freezes. One of those was while I let my toon just stand there for about 10 minutes when I was on the phone. All of a sudden, got "critical error" and then when I went to quit game it gave me a hard freeze. Also got kicked offline at least 3 other times during arkfalls, and tried to join PVP 4 times - 2 of those wouldn't let me spawn so the whole night was pretty much a hassle. What the HECK now, Trion? Selling off the extra PS3 server or something? Crowding us all onto the other one? No way you had more than 2 to start with...

The Lady
01-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Last night was horrible for PS3. I called it a night after the second hard freeze. Glad isn't wasn't me.

Traxx
01-23-2014, 08:30 PM
I was beginning to think it was just my machine. Good (sad) to know it happened to others/

DanteYoda
01-23-2014, 09:48 PM
I was beginning to think it was just my machine. Good (sad) to know it happened to others/

We are getting odd symptoms in PC NA too, during one Siege my game turned into a freeze frame for about 30 secs and my friend on Teamspeak comments his game froze exactly the same time. I'm in Aus they are in Canada, must be the server..

Also the whole server has been literally just stopping.. mobs cant be killed, no loot dropping everything just disappearing then reappearing..

Telemachus
01-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Last night on PC NA noticed that sometimes npcs would slide around or flick from place to place.

First time anything but the bulwarks did that .

internaut
01-24-2014, 01:30 AM
No wonder everything felt so lethargic. Peeps with sub 1000EGO were kicking my hiney and that never happens ;)

N3gativeCr33p
01-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Online gaming over my PS3... glad I don't have to deal with it anymore. Hate to say it, but that console is garbage.