PDA

View Full Version : So I paid 3$ for this game

Spindle
01-23-2014, 02:05 PM
What a waste of money. Everyone playing this crap should do themselves a huge favor and go get borderland 2 instead of this half baked, directionless pile of crap. Main campaign is like 5 missions long, none of the weapons work properly, game hard crashes my console at least 2 times a night. I hope the *******es who made this game choke on their piles of money.

N3gativeCr33p
01-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Congrats... you spent $37 less than I spent on the game. Look for your e-cookie in the mail, it's on the way.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
01-23-2014, 02:18 PM
i noticed your gamertag is in the playstation network...theres your problem right there.

Bonehead
01-23-2014, 02:19 PM
But... how do you really feel?

rebtattoo
01-23-2014, 02:21 PM
I disagree with all of your post. Especially the part about Borderlands 2{I really despise that game}

Thank you. Have a pleasant day.

Manstan
01-23-2014, 02:22 PM
What a waste of money. Everyone playing this crap should do themselves a huge favor and go get borderland 2 instead of this half baked, directionless pile of crap. Main campaign is like 5 missions long, none of the weapons work properly, game hard crashes my console at least 2 times a night. I hope the *******es who made this game choke on their piles of money.

Get a PC.
You'd spend more on a 6pack of soda.
Way to post a rant that is completely worth disregarding.
How can anything this linear be directionless?

Not about to say the game is perfect, not about to say people that paid full price for it for a console didn't take a beating.
But people will see anger and no point to your post. And if you only paid $3 for this and have played through you got more then your moneys worth. Seriously what did you expect for $3, Call of duty?

N3gativeCr33p
01-23-2014, 02:22 PM
I disagree with all of your post. Especially the part about Borderlands 2{I really despise that game}

Whew... glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Interesting side note: I downloaded Borderlands 1 (for free) off of PSN a while ago and it didn't take long before I was bored to tears.

rebtattoo
01-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Whew... glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Interesting side note: I downloaded Borderlands 1 (for free) off of PSN a while ago and it didn't take long before I was bored to tears.My co-worker has Borderlands 2 on xbox. What a clunky piece of shyte! For starters, I really hate FPS! The controls were cumbersome in my opinion. he only attribute of the entire game I did like was the artwork.

N3gativeCr33p
01-23-2014, 02:27 PM
The only attribute of the entire game I did like was the artwork.

Likewise, kind sir!

:thumbsup:

boogiejive
01-23-2014, 02:29 PM
is it bad if you bought the holy mother version, but i least got a cool hellbug buddy now

Manstan
01-23-2014, 02:31 PM
is it bad if you bought the holy mother version, but i least got a cool hellbug buddy now

Agree. Despite my warnings people still bought the $120 platinum{?} package. I like to think they are setting there thinking "man, I should have listen to Stan" lol

boogiejive
01-23-2014, 02:37 PM
Agree. Despite my warnings people still bought the $120 platinum{?} package. I like to think they are setting there thinking "man, I should have listen to Stan" lol

ya i total.....sorry got distracted playing with my hellbug again

Jester
01-23-2014, 04:05 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us by sending a PM to a Community Team member.

Thank you!