PDA

View Full Version : PPG's

Charm
01-23-2014, 11:49 PM
A PPG (Post Patch gun) is hard to find after they patch the game. Lets make a list of hard to find weapons aka ppgs. To start here are some:

FRC Particle Repeater

Couriers

WolfHounds

And variations of infectors.

Feel free to add to the list.

Vendor Valerie
01-23-2014, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen, or seen anyone even talk about ARK level shields since the first week I started this game in November. Are they an EL item of some sort?

Charm
01-23-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't know honestly.

xilfxlegion
01-24-2014, 06:45 AM
I haven't seen, or seen anyone even talk about ARK level shields since the first week I started this game in November. Are they an EL item of some sort?

i pulled an ark shield out of a tier two box two days ago. i also pulled a particle repeater but i crushed it for ark salvage.

DragonForza
01-24-2014, 07:35 AM
I think it's easier to list what we DO get over what we DON'T get now. I don't feel like doing any loot based activities anymore because of this, and PvP is just disgusting so staying away from that. It's a shame. Nothing to do anymore.

Vendor Valerie
01-24-2014, 12:49 PM
I think it's easier to list what we DO get over what we DON'T get now. I don't feel like doing any loot based activities anymore because of this, and PvP is just disgusting so staying away from that. It's a shame. Nothing to do anymore.

Titanfall comes out in March, I heard.

Jet1337
01-24-2014, 01:02 PM
A PPG (Post Patch gun) is hard to find after they patch the game. Lets make a list of hard to find weapons aka ppgs. To start here are some:

FRC Particle Repeater

Couriers

WolfHounds

And variations of infectors.

Feel free to add to the list.

You mean a pre-patch gun?

DragonForza
01-24-2014, 01:11 PM
Titanfall comes out in March, I heard.

Thanks for the advice...

Zack Fair
01-24-2014, 01:21 PM

Agreed, tried playing last night, and had nothing to do...(unless you count freezing up trying to play pvP, and getting booted from Warmaster) I just logged out after that...might be time for a new game

Kibblehouse
01-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Speaking for myself, I found several wolfhounds, most of which got scrapped, but the Orange one from the T4 I kept.(not the best rolls, but hey its orange) Couriers have been harder to find, I think I have 2 blues (missing white rolls) I want to replace.

In other news, I opened a T4 last night and got 2 single shot snipers, one blue, one orange.

Extreme Rugburn
01-24-2014, 01:50 PM
I find 4-6 White and/or green Wolfhounds per night, which is usually a 4 hour gaming session. I havent seen a purple or orange in over 2 months though.

PachTrick
01-26-2014, 08:13 AM
Well I got a purple courier, glad that I did not scrap it.

Shoogli
01-26-2014, 02:54 PM
I find 4-6 White and/or green Wolfhounds per night, which is usually a 4 hour gaming session. I havent seen a purple or orange in over 2 months though.

:eek: !!!

Been looking for a Wolfhound for days now...

Really recently ? In the last few days you still are looting them ? or is it a souvenir from last week before they patched ?

What platform are you on ?
I'm on PC/EU and all I find are those in this chart I did a couple days ago (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?146932-Stop-giving-me-Bolt-Action-Repeaters!&p=1386711&viewfull=1#post1386711), and still finding *only* those and no others :( !