PDA

View Full Version : Small Request (I think)

Bonehead
01-24-2014, 05:19 PM
Since there are no afflicted at either IDR od Shondu's Could they please be removed from Topnotch?
I understand that Greg said the replay episodes are here to stay but the " My brain is on FIRE " and "YOU HAVE TO DIE" gets old really quickly.
It's okay if it gets put at the bottom of the list. Just thought I'd ask.

Nefarious
01-24-2014, 05:23 PM
I agree, once you complete the Episode missions then the town events pertaining to them should vanish from the players world.

Valethar
01-24-2014, 05:32 PM
I agree, once you complete the Episode missions then the town events pertaining to them should vanish from the players world.

The thing is, the episode missions are permanent fixtures now, and apparently repeatable, so they wouldn't vanish. However, I'd be happy if they'd nerf the rate at which the victims spam their emotes/voices so that it wasn't near constant. Once every 60-90 seconds or so would be better than it is now.

rebtattoo
01-24-2014, 05:36 PM
What pisses me off the most about it is, I go to TNTW and thats all I can hear. I check my map, and are the damn episode missions there? No!

it's like giving me the keys to a brand new Fat Boy, but not letting me see it or drive it. Erg!

Nefarious
01-24-2014, 05:44 PM
I understand the missons being there for new players or new characters but Ive done them, why should they show up in my perspective? Im caught up with the timeline of things.

World events such as the patients at Top Notch, Mercs asking for Nolan and Irisa at Iron Demon Ranch, and fireworks going off at Headlands Transit Depot are all so out of place. These events happened already and don't fit within the timeline. Why should they be a constant fixture in every players world?

Bonehead
01-24-2014, 05:44 PM
The missions do not appear to be repeatable for my toons but the afflicted still remain at Topnotch.
When the missions first showed up there were afflicted at IDR and Shondu's as well so if they can remove them from those places, perhaps Topnotch as well?

Valethar
01-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Interesting.. I haven't had any problem doing them more than once since they showed back up. Wonder if that's a bug?

Bonehead
01-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Interesting.. I haven't had any problem doing them more than once since they showed back up. Wonder if that's a bug?

Bug on Motherbugger

rebtattoo
01-24-2014, 05:53 PM
I need them to show back up to do the replay pursuits. Have finished all pursuits but these.

A couple of the guys in clan can see them. The 1st one is in Mt. Tam on the bridge over the lake. They took me over there. It didn't show on map and the little lighty-pylon-spire mission thingie wasn't on the bridge

Atticus Batman
01-24-2014, 06:00 PM
What pisses me off the most about it is, I go to TNTW and thats all I can hear. I check my map, and are the damn episode missions there? No!

it's like giving me the keys to a brand new Fat Boy, but not letting me see it or drive it. Erg!

By the way Reb! Do not type "Riding a fat boy' into a search engine! You get sutff like this! That POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR bike!!!!!!!
http://www.picsgag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/funny-fat-man-on-bike-funny.jpg

rebtattoo
01-24-2014, 06:04 PM
By the way Reb! Do not type "Riding a fat boy' into a search engine! You get sutff like this! That POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR bike!!!!!!!
http://www.picsgag.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/funny-fat-man-on-bike-funny.jpgUm...Wow...Pretty much speechless. Where in the world did you find a pic of my first wifes mother? I feel sorry for the mini-bike and the pants!

Atticus Batman
01-24-2014, 06:08 PM
Um...Wow...Pretty much speechless. Where in the world did you find a pic of my first wifes mother? I feel sorry for the mini-bike and the pants!

On bing. I already said what I typed in the iamge search. lol

We may also have to feel sorry for the road, there.

Valethar
01-24-2014, 07:35 PM
Thanks for that Atticus. Please excuse me while I soak my eyeballs in bleach and pour lye on my brain. :p

DanteYoda
01-24-2014, 07:57 PM
The missions do not appear to be repeatable for my toons but the afflicted still remain at Topnotch.
When the missions first showed up there were afflicted at IDR and Shondu's as well so if they can remove them from those places, perhaps Topnotch as well?

Mine were like this too, nothing respawned until i did Angel Isle Coop yesterday now its all there, so it was either the coop reset them, or completing the "Reply one" pursuit did as Angel isle was the last thing i needed.

Atticus Batman
01-25-2014, 12:06 AM
Thanks for that Atticus. Please excuse me while I soak my eyeballs in bleach and pour lye on my brain. :p

I am sure you had it coming for something!