PDA

View Full Version : Can You Still Redeem Arkfall Codes?

Spartan G01
01-25-2014, 06:58 AM
I just got into this game this week and it's awesome but I just started reading about these arkfall codes yesterday and when trying to redeem them via the website the button for submit just has a red circle with a line through it whenever I mouse over it and hitting enter/return doesn't do anything?

justifiable187
01-25-2014, 07:16 AM
Yes, they are still active.

A red circle indicates that you have entered more than 6 characters. All arkfall codes are exactly 6 characters. Make sure you don't have a space after the last character.

The full list of codes available are at http://www.ign.com/wikis/defiance/Arkfall_Codes

Spartan G01
01-25-2014, 07:17 AM
Yes, they are still active.

A red circle indicates that you have entered more than 6 characters. All arkfall codes are exactly 6 characters. Make sure you don't have a space after the last character.

The full list of codes available are at http://www.ign.com/wikis/defiance/Arkfall_Codes

That is exactly where I am copying and pasting them from. (no extra spaces, I tried entering them by hand too.

Spartan G01
01-25-2014, 07:29 AM
That is exactly where I am copying and pasting them from. (no extra spaces, I tried entering them by hand too.

Nevermind I just contacted live chat and they said they are having an issue with people not being able to enter them at the moment.

Manstan
01-25-2014, 07:31 AM
Are you linking or browsing to the page?
I mean from here you click the big link at the top of the pag to the main defiance page, click "explore the game" at the top just under the defiance logo you will see my ego, click it, then log in to that page. enter your codes there.

If you still have problem enter a blank. Just click on the space for entering your code, then hit enter, this will clear it.

Yes, I found copy and paste from the IGN page give you an empty space the code page counts. But it gets old fast lol

lol you got an answer while I was posting.

Arsenic_Touch
01-25-2014, 07:34 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArsAFVgquNyVdGhXdTF0VVZLOEJYTVBSbWtzYTRmbn c&toomany=true#gid=0

Use this list, has all 167 codes. Doesn't hurt to add the extra 47. Used to give extra things. Might luck out.

Spartan G01
01-25-2014, 08:56 AM
Are you linking or browsing to the page?
I mean from here you click the big link at the top of the pag to the main defiance page, click "explore the game" at the top just under the defiance logo you will see my ego, click it, then log in to that page. enter your codes there.

If you still have problem enter a blank. Just click on the space for entering your code, then hit enter, this will clear it.

Yes, I found copy and paste from the IGN page give you an empty space the code page counts. But it gets old fast lol

lol you got an answer while I was posting.

I just tried browsing to the page the way you suggested and discovered the "Explore The Game" button is completely unclickable....

JustaMule
01-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Yup... just created this toon to mule stuff (since, in their wisdom, Trion neglected an account bank) and can neither enter codes nor 'explore the game'.

Trion crash go boom, methinks. Leastwise with Defiance. TV show ratings weren't good enough, I guess. That's SyFy for you.

Arsenic_Touch
01-26-2014, 10:09 PM
http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

enter the codes there, they work fine.

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-26-2014, 10:22 PM
Although entering the codes back in april, my character who I created a couple days ago got the rewards in the claim items.

Arsenic_Touch
01-26-2014, 10:24 PM
Although entering the codes back in april, my character who I created a couple days ago got the rewards in the claim items.

The rewards are account wide, any new characters made will get them, except for the extra ark salvage. Applies to preorder and deluxe edition items as well, minus the boosts and lockboxes.

Nyamara
01-27-2014, 03:17 AM
The rewards are account wide, any new characters made will get them, except for the extra ark salvage. Applies to preorder and deluxe edition items as well, minus the boosts and lockboxes.

Also includes outfits which is pretty good since other games have you buy them over and over again per character you create. That is outfits that aren't pursuit given I should say, aka the ones from the store.

Spartan G01
01-27-2014, 02:01 PM
http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/

enter the codes there, they work fine.

It's not working for me.

Arsenic_Touch
01-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Copy and paste the code in, then delete the last letter and put it back. Should allow you to hit submit.

Valethar
01-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Oddly enough, I created a character on the EU PC server while the NA PC server was on vacation last night, and didn't get any of the Ark Code bonuses. I got most of my UE bonuses (missing one outfit), as well as the random bonuses like the Comcast runner speed boost, though.

Chernobog
01-28-2014, 03:12 AM
Having the same problem here, Can't click the submit button, tried entering by hand, tried deleting the last letter and putting it back in, tried using different browsers, the submit button remains unclickable with the crossed out circle for a pointer

Spartan G01
01-31-2014, 03:40 AM
Having the same problem here, Can't click the submit button, tried entering by hand, tried deleting the last letter and putting it back in, tried using different browsers, the submit button remains unclickable with the crossed out circle for a pointer

I'm also STILL having this same problem.

Manstan
01-31-2014, 07:13 AM
I'm wondering if people on consoles are having this issue and not PC. When I finally got all the codes entered I thought I had read something about linking to your console account. All you can do for now is contact customer support and hope you get some customer support.

Vathian
01-31-2014, 09:13 AM
I'm wondering if people on consoles are having this issue and not PC. When I finally got all the codes entered I thought I had read something about linking to your console account. All you can do for now is contact customer support and hope you get some customer support.

Why must you always degraded us console players and make seem like were scum of the earth them were actually bread and butter of this game because it was made to be only on consoles but Trion in there infinite wisdom said lets not limit this just the consoles but bring it to all platforms which wasn't bad idea. They should have worked PC's GUI and made more PC friendly but kept the console version the same and to answer your question I had no problem with entering codes in I reached the 120 mark just fine and linked my account to Xbox 360. So, lets stop with this no sense talk about who is better and focus on making our community greater then it is!

Vathian
01-31-2014, 09:33 AM
I'm also STILL having this same problem.

Try a different browser version like IE 9, I know for a fact that chrome and firefox doesn't play well with Defiance site at all but if you use IE 10 or lower it will work like a charm for entering those codes in.

Manstan
01-31-2014, 09:54 AM
Why must you always degraded us console players and make seem like were scum of the earth them were actually bread and butter of this game because it was made to be only on consoles but Trion in there infinite wisdom said lets not limit this just the consoles but bring it to all platforms which wasn't bad idea. They should have worked PC's GUI and made more PC friendly but kept the console version the same and to answer your question I had no problem with entering codes in I reached the 120 mark just fine and linked my account to Xbox 360. So, lets stop with this no sense talk about who is better and focus on making our community greater then it is!

How on earth was I degrading consoles in the least?
The alpha was for PCs. So PC had the game first and for much longer.
I never once said PCs were better anywhere on this forum. I have said the game functions better. I have made the snide remark when people are asking when the issues with the game on consoles would be fixed; as in it would be quicker to buy a PC. But you seem to read things in to a post that just are not there. As far as I can tell you are just rolling for a confrontation that only exists in your mind.

JAMiAM
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
I'm on PC, using IE9, and it does NOT work for me. There is a problem with the page, and its security certificates. Trion needs to update their certs, since every time that I try to enter the codes - including using Arsenic Touch's method of paste > delete last character > re-enter manually - I get no redemption, and IE pops up a warning that only secure content is displayed.

hey u
01-31-2014, 10:38 AM
No problem for me I just try to enter in a code and it's telling me I have entered that code already. When I entered in a code it wouldn't show up until after I entered the code and refreshed the page then it would show up for me that I entered in a code.

Manstan
01-31-2014, 11:28 AM
Just to be sure, have you done this http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/profile/link-to-console/

Spartan G01
02-01-2014, 09:29 PM

I don't play on the console I play on PC and I've literally tried every suggestion here and none of it has worked at all. Even tried flushing my dns and retrying on all three browsers. Still nothing.

Manstan
02-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I can only scratch my head and guess. Could be some sort of addblocker, could be java turned off or out of date. If customer service can't help you, I'm at a loss.

crasher
02-01-2014, 10:35 PM
I can only scratch my head and guess. Could be some sort of addblocker, could be java turned off or out of date. If customer service can't help you, I'm at a loss.
Created a new account.
Using the code page on Defiancedata.com.
Using the correct MyEGO page on Defiance.com.

I can get about half way through the last before it tells me:

"Error: Unable to complete transmission. Please try again."

Started the process over several times, during the day today, same result each time.

Tempted to comment about how the HTML team seems to be coding the chat, but I wont.