PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Livestream 1/25/2014 9pm EST

Trader Tori
01-25-2014, 01:32 PM
Since I didn't get any advice in my previous thread I went ahead and tested things and am good to go so tonight on twitch I will be playing the PS3 NA version at 9pm for an hour. Stop on by if you wanna chat or drunkenly berate my ineptitude.

Where: http://www.twitch.tv/clubsidelive
When: 1/25/204 9pm until 10pm EST
What: General running around, testing to see if I can get the mic working fine and how to interact with chat people from the comfort of my bed. Will the iPad be sufficient? Is my headset cord long enough! This are even more earth-shattering answers are likely to revealed.

rebtattoo
01-25-2014, 01:44 PM
Hmmm. Wish it was an hour later. Oh well. Whats your IGN? Will fly a friend request your way.

Trader Tori
01-25-2014, 03:16 PM
No reason I can't move it I had posted an earlier thread looking for advice as an EST person I didn't know what a good time will be. Unless I hear from someone else I will move it to 10pm EST.

As for IGN I know I'm a member but haven't logged in for quite a long time...let's see...oh of course, it's clubside like everywhere else lol

maverick07
01-25-2014, 03:39 PM
No reason I can't move it I had posted an earlier thread looking for advice as an EST person I didn't know what a good time will be. Unless I hear from someone else I will move it to 10pm EST.

As for IGN I know I'm a member but haven't logged in for quite a long time...let's see...oh of course, it's clubside like everywhere else lol

I think he meant in game name lol. I should be able to check it out at either time so 10pm EST is cool. I'll probably have it going on my phone though. So Twitch chat probably won't work for me.

I would have gave advice on your other thread. But I've never done one. So I doubt my feedback would be much help. Being on PS3 we will see how long it takes before a hard freeze or DC :D.

rebtattoo
01-25-2014, 05:48 PM

As for IGN I know I'm a member but haven't logged in for quite a long time...let's see...oh of course, it's clubside like everywhere else lolI did mean in game, if you're on PS3.

Trader Tori
01-25-2014, 05:54 PM
Sorry about that guys I'm more than a little out of it these days. On PS3 my PSN is clubside and my character is Ambassador Joi.

I have update my signature to hopefully have my bases covered in the future.

Trader Tori
01-25-2014, 07:52 PM
Starting things up now. Seems the headset is working on my end don't know how that works on twitch whether I can chat with people on the channel. I'll have it loaded up on the iPad for text chat and hope that works too lol

hey u
01-25-2014, 07:57 PM
I can see you and you're just standing in 1 spot with bmg on.

Trader Tori
01-25-2014, 09:15 PM
hey u too! yeah i was parked while I got things set up. Need to buy a wireless headset I was halfway across the room in front of the TV to play on the PS3 while my USB headset cord was stretched to the limit to reach the PC with the Elgato Game Capture HD I used for the broadcast.

Thanks so much to those who showed up and commented or just watched that was fun though I wish it were more like a call-in show where you could voice chat with the option of broadcasting the other people's voices. Took the iPad app nearly 15 minutes to return a search result of my own stream and there seems to be no way just to jump to your own channel which makes no sense.

I haven't set a schedule yet but I will be doing three broadcasts a week one eAch from PC, 360 and PS3, one me planning things, one newbie new character playthrough and an all request one. Just need to learn a bit more about twitch.

rebtattoo
01-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Sorry I missed it. Hoping to catch the next one.

maverick07
01-26-2014, 03:13 AM
Got the chance to see a lot of it! Wasn't able to chat though. I had it playing on my phone. Plus I was kinda playing and watching at the same time too lol.

Did see that classic PS3 time out near the end :). Don't know how much of PS3 Defi you've run yet, but it helps to just reboot the game after a time out, or you'll still have that lag like you noticed.