PDA

View Full Version : Season's pass on multiple platforms

OttawaREDBLACKS
01-26-2014, 10:05 PM
although this question sounds like it is a longshot, I was wondering if the seasons pass I purchased on xbox360 would transfer onto the PC (whenever I upgrade from the free account), would be great if it did, if it doesn't oh well no arenas, or warmaster goodies for me then.

Valethar
01-26-2014, 11:07 PM
The season pass applies to the individual platform it's acquired on. You would need a new game client and season pass to get the same content on PC as you have on the 360. Characters also do not carry over between platforms.

Atticus Batman
01-27-2014, 12:19 AM
The season pass applies to the individual platform it's acquired on. You would need a new game client and season pass to get the same content on PC as you have on the 360. Characters also do not carry over between platforms.

Neither do items in the claims box as far as I know, with the exception of the ark code items.

Valethar
01-27-2014, 01:16 AM
Neither do items in the claims box as far as I know, with the exception of the ark code items.

Oddly enough, it appears the ark code items don't follow you from PC NA to PC EU. I just made a character there to mess around with, and didn't get any of the ark code rewards, and I'm missing the brown camo version of my Ark Infiltrator outfit.

Atticus Batman
01-27-2014, 01:31 AM
Oddly enough, it appears the ark code items don't follow you from PC NA to PC EU. I just made a character there to mess around with, and didn't get any of the ark code rewards, and I'm missing the brown camo version of my Ark Infiltrator outfit.

Well that sucks. I wear various outfits, but the infiltrator helms are the only ones I wear. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out why, especially if you look at the vbi infi helm. But here's some visual help for those that do need or want it. Check out the antena/ears.

Ark Infiltrator:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3325/utan3ntitled.png
Vbi Infiltrator:
http://www.defiancedata.com/images/uploads/472.jpg

Batman:
http://www.boostinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/superheroes-headshots/batman_headshot.jpg
Batman Beyond:
http://superheromorphsuits.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/batman-beyond-dc-comics.jpg

Mudturtle Jones
01-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Batman, Gamestop is selling the PC collector's for $19.99. It comes with the season pass and a lot of other goodies. You have to find a store that has one though. It isn't available online.

Trader Tori
01-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Unless something has changed Mudturtle the Collector's Edition doesn't come with the Season Pass, only the Ultimate Edition. There are plenty of digital rewards from the Collector's Edition so it's still a good deal.

Atticus Batman
01-28-2014, 02:02 AM
Unless something has changed Mudturtle the Collector's Edition doesn't come with the Season Pass, only the Ultimate Edition. There are plenty of digital rewards from the Collector's Edition so it's still a good deal.

Exactly. I have the collector's edition for my 360. It did not come with the SP. It came with infi outfits, the hydra, a re dodge and 7 days of bonuses. The ult. comes with the Sp, some bits and 30 days of bonuses on top of everything else that came with the collector's. Including stuff I probably didn't bother mentioning.

Mudturtle Jones
01-28-2014, 06:13 PM

Sorry, I got confused. When I went to get the Ultimate edition Gamestop had it listed as 'The Gamestop Exclusive' edition. Anyway its $29.99 and there are still a few available here in Ohio.

Mudturtle Jones
01-28-2014, 06:31 PM

Sorry, I got confused. When I went to pick up the Ultimate edition Gamestop had it in their inventory as 'The Gamestop Exclusive Edition'. Anyway, they're still selling it for $29.99.

( Oops. Didn't see it pop up the first time.)

crasher
01-28-2014, 07:14 PM
Sorry, I got confused. When I went to get the Ultimate edition Gamestop had it listed as 'The Gamestop Exclusive' edition. Anyway its $29.99 and there are still a few available here in Ohio.
Yeah, retailers like to have exclusive content, so they have the same weapons, but they'll be coded as a 'blue skin'.

Or the armour will have a pink tint.

Just something to set it off from the other retailer who has a green tint.

No biggie.