PDA

View Full Version : An Important & Simple Request of Trion

Overtkill21
01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi Trion,

So have you all been monitoring Player Population? I hope you have, because it is certainly superficially evident that the player population has hit an all-time low; Iím sure it is statistically evident as well.

Now I could use this thread to rail about reasons why, to lay blame, or to whine , but that is not what I am going to do. (And I ask my fellow posters to not as well)

I am writing this thread to provide you, Trion, with a simple request:

Add Something of Value to the Game.

I am not here to argue over the value of past additions Ė I am sure there are folks that lie on either side of that argument.

I am here to point out that with DLC 3 Ė The 7th Legion, Trion has an opportunity, likely the last they will be given (on consoles at least), to truly add something valuable, needed, and wanted to the game. Now what should this be?

Well, there have been hundreds (dare I say, thousands) of great ideas proffered by the players of this game on this very forum; a good number of which would satisfy the need to add something valuable to the game. Implementing even just one of these ideas would go a long way toward adding value to the game as well as bolstering Trionís relationship with us, your customers.

In my opinion this game is very clearly hurting and unless Trion does SOMETHING, this game will die an ignominious death before DLC 4 has ever seen the light of day.

angryjones
01-27-2014, 11:36 AM
Just enjoy the Game while its still alive don't worry my friend

D351
01-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Screw that. I just want the game to work reliably and not have this grenade garbage going on. New content is what you release for a working product. Let's start with getting a working product out. I have friends that are hesitant to give this game a chance if I bought it for them. That's how broken this game is.

crasher
01-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Just enjoy the Game while its still alive don't worry my friend
I'd prefer it was alive for a while longer.

Just because it's the least leaky lifeboat out there, it's not by default the preferred one because of it's sustainability.

It just means the other stuff (games) is (are) less preferable at this point.

If there was another game that offered the world this one does, adios.
As it stands, it's the only one of it's kind.
When the shtako ultimately impacts the air circulation device, I'm outta options regarding something I want to play.

This game continues on it's present path, it's a race to see whether it goes away, or becomes too painful to log-on.
The pity is that I am/was willing to spend more and play to a further end date than TRION seems to want me to.