PDA

View Full Version : Just bought for Xbox 360 and looking for tips on playing and making new friends!

Vathian
01-28-2014, 07:50 AM
Just Defiance on Xbox 360 and I am currently looking for any tips as to what I should do to "catch-up" to end so, when new season of Defiance starts I can be play along side others. Also, looking to make some new friends since this is my only MMO type game for long time.

D351
01-28-2014, 08:08 AM
Generally, quickest way is to join a clan... Mine's recruiting, but it's probably more fun to join one that has more than one member... like Browncoats or Freemasons.

Zugo
01-28-2014, 08:14 AM
If you're on the North America side of Xbox you can shoot me an friend request. (Please PM me here so that I know it's your request)

Dawn Patrol is always looking for friendly people to run & gun with. You can check our clan site from my sig below.

Vathian
01-28-2014, 08:33 AM
If you're on the North America side of Xbox you can shoot me an friend request. (Please PM me here so that I know it's your request)

Dawn Patrol is always looking for friendly people to run & gun with. You can check our clan site from my sig below.

Sounds Good!