PDA

View Full Version : well..............

Elastik Spastik
01-29-2014, 02:38 PM
Iv been gone for a while as iv been sorting out personal stuff, so i started smashing defiance again but i see Trion still never listens to their players, dlc 3 looks worse than the last 2 and even they were complete garbage after a few weeks, money spent on this game is wasted into pretty much next to nothing dlc, bugs, chat, (supposedly) quick menu, the claim window problems are all still here, seriously what the f*** has been going on in trions offices? this has turned into a complete joke.

Im a day one player and used to stickup for this game but theres just no point anymore. I still enjoy playing it but seriously i really wish i never bought the season pass and i will never play this as much as i used to or would like to because there are bigger and better games coming out and defiance is (as much as i hate to say it) dying and being ruined by these devs that continue to lie and take our money and ignore players interests and give us nothing back for our hard earned cash. The game itself as it is now is just a few hour romp every couple weeks for me. Enjoyable but in small doses due to lack of content and the very laughable and very dire and empty dlc's.

This game could have been in a league of its own, but now its just on its own with no hope. If i could get a refund for my season pass i would and just play the base game.

but as it is im just gona enjoy whats left of it. Gona need one big ****ing content and map expansion to keep this game alive trion. But lets face it you dont care, you just want the game to die and keep our monies.

My rant over.

Zack Fair
01-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Wierd, now there are no devs around to talk to lol. Dont expect an answer, they are in hiding.

Elastik Spastik
01-29-2014, 02:43 PM
I dont expect anything from them anymore. I used to care alot about this game but with devs like these there is no point. Just seems like its already hit the iceberg, they are just waiting for it to disappear underwater.

Monkerlotus
01-29-2014, 10:00 PM
I dont expect anything from them anymore. I used to care alot about this game but with devs like these there is no point. Just seems like its already hit the iceberg, they are just waiting for it to disappear underwater.

Pretty much how I've started feeling, I used to really dig this game but how they treat their game and their playerbase is getting old.

DanteYoda
01-30-2014, 01:51 AM
Totally agreed not gonna defend them over this, its really pathetic how they treat this game honestly.

Slayer Slayn
01-30-2014, 03:31 AM
if they don't deliver a certain amount of viable content (map expansion, moar missions, ect.ect.) by the time dlc5 is released can we (season pass holders [especially SP preorders]) take it to the better to the better business beuro and require them to release "better" dlc kind of like the way people threw a fit about ME3???

Dirt3pz
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
terrible english warning:

i am a trial player and i have no idea what you guys have gone through, i am just here to test a few mechanics before i move on... anyway... this game didnt fail because of bad content or anything like that...

the tv series and the attempt to mix it into the game, is what make this game un-save-able... its a HUGE turn off for me, and it seem that everyone in my playgroup feel the same way...

i obvious dont talk on the behave of EVERYONE, but i cant find ANYONE who want to play this game with me... they all (including myself) feel the story is lacking, and even if we all agree that the gameplay feels great -its just not enough in an mmorpg.

guild wars2 got terrible mechanics in a great world... this game got wonderfull mechanics in a terrible world...

im also not a big fan of how the crouch/sprint mechanic works, but i guess thats more of a personal preference.

-----

the game was dying before it was even released...

when its the core of the game that makes people stay away (and it seem to be the case for everyone i have talked to) there is just nothing to do... trion made a risky move with the tv show -and it didnt pay of...

time to say ''i made a mistake'' and move on...

Quebra Regra
01-30-2014, 03:25 PM
if they don't deliver a certain amount of viable content (map expansion, moar missions, ect.ect.) by the time dlc5 is released can we (season pass holders [especially SP preorders]) take it to the better to the better business beuro and require them to release "better" dlc kind of like the way people threw a fit about ME3???

Things I've learned in the last year:
- NEVER per-purchase a game (unless there's an actual t-shirt involved)
- NEVER buy the "premium" or "season pass" without at least reading the reviews on the first DLC (soo many games with delayed/undelivered DLC, etc.).

N3gativeCr33p
01-30-2014, 03:36 PM
but as it is im just gona enjoy whats left of it.

I've resigned myself to feeling this way, as well. Pity.