PDA

View Full Version : RE:play episodes?

BlaqWolf
01-30-2014, 07:58 AM
I had the episode string for Nolan come up and worked through it... but none of the ones that follow it.

I've completed the first playthrough and defeated Nim, am half way through it again for lack of anything else to do.

How do I get the other episodes to show up?

MagnusRune Daltus
01-30-2014, 09:43 AM
it might be that you have deselected the eppisode mision icon on the map, see if it even apears on the legend of the map. if it does but is grey, activate it (press y on xbox)
if its not there then i dont know.... in my clan some people just cant see them, most are near or at lvl5000. so we think its to do with exp cap, but were not sure.
i personally cant get rid of the buggers, i complete them and 30 mins later they re-appear.

also epp 4, part 2 is bugged, there is no data recorder to get in the mines.

Valethar
01-30-2014, 05:03 PM
i personally cant get rid of the buggers, i complete them and 30 mins later they re-appear.

That's by design. The Episode 1 missions are now permanent fixtures in the game. They should probably devise a filter that allows players to filter out which episode missions they want to see (Season 1 vs Season 2, etc...) so that of they don't want to have the map cluttered up with older content from previous seasons, they can just turn them off on the map.

BlaqWolf
01-31-2014, 04:57 PM
it might be that you have deselected the eppisode mision icon on the map, see if it even apears on the legend of the map. if it does but is grey, activate it (press y on xbox)
if its not there then i dont know.... in my clan some people just cant see them, most are near or at lvl5000. so we think its to do with exp cap, but were not sure.

also epp 4, part 2 is bugged, there is no data recorder to get in the mines.

I don't have the star-in-square icon on my map legend, so it can neither be activated nor de-activated. I *did* see them, though, enough to do the first episode series. I'm also on PC, and only 1600 ego.