PDA

View Full Version : Defiance critical error... service not available. Help me!

Erix222
01-31-2014, 08:00 AM
So today i downloaded and patched my defiance and when started the game the error popped up... tried restarting pc, open ports and it didn't worked so i dont know what to do i have a personal pc and iam connected to wifi with my smartphone soo i think could it be because of this? if it is or not please tell me i don't know what to do ;(... really want to play and i'd appreciate any help :)

Vathian
01-31-2014, 08:26 AM
So today i downloaded and patched my defiance and when started the game the error popped up... tried restarting pc, open ports and it didn't worked so i dont know what to do i have a personal pc and iam connected to wifi with my smartphone soo i think could it be because of this? if it is or not please tell me i don't know what to do ;(... really want to play and i'd appreciate any help :)

What has to be done is that you need delete your cache for defiance by going in to C:/users/appdata/trion something like that and cache and delete that folder and startup and you should be able to play install the the patch and play .

Erix222
01-31-2014, 08:35 AM
Could you tell me exatly where to find it ? im on windows xp and cant get anything similar to what you said :D

Manstan
01-31-2014, 08:39 AM
What has to be done is that you need delete your cache for defiance by going in to C:/users/appdata/trion something like that and cache and delete that folder and startup and you should be able to play install the the patch and play .

That will just serve to confuse. First you have to unhide hidden folders then it is C:/users/{comp name}/appdata/local/defiance. But there is no "cache" folder to delete. {disregard, that is for W7/8}

XP? Microsoft doesn't even support XP now. Tell us about your comp, it may not meet minimum specs.

Note: wifi is not the best way to be playing games.

Erix222
01-31-2014, 08:45 AM
That will just serve to confuse. First you have to unhide hidden folders then it is C:/users/{comp name}/appdata/local/defiance. But there is no "cache" folder to delete. {disregard, that is for W7/8}

XP? Microsoft doesn't even support XP now. Tell us about your comp, it may not meet minimum specs.

Note: wifi is not the best way to be playing games.

I have AMD Athlon x2 2ghz nvidia gt 220 1gb and 1.5gb ram, windows xp 32-bit.

Manstan
01-31-2014, 08:50 AM
That's border line but should play it. Wish I could help but you might try posting in the PC bugs issues forum, maybe some one there can tell you how to fix it. http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?76-PC-Bugs-and-Issues

Erix222
01-31-2014, 09:01 AM
Posted right away i hope people will find a fix :) , oh and are the servers online right now ? maybe i should try to redoawnload the whole game ? :?

Manstan
01-31-2014, 09:07 AM
PC NA servers are up.