PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Warmaster for Elite

Willu
01-31-2014, 04:53 PM
We need new Warmaster instance for elite players. New Warmaster Instance with only 10 spots instead of 24, with higher loot chance when you win, but everything is lost when you fail (xp,scrip,everything). No reward whatsoever. New opportunity for clan activity instead of doing it with randoms. Do it!

Arsenic_Touch
01-31-2014, 04:56 PM
Won't ever happen. Love the idea of it though.

Dross
01-31-2014, 06:30 PM
And who decides who is "ėlite" - oh that's right its a self conferred title - my last post ever in this sewer - er forum - community is going to the dogs - all this elite/ scrubs/bads terminology that's become prevalent lately

Dacarian
01-31-2014, 07:47 PM
Was thinking more along the lines of players who want to win, know what to do so to speak. On ps3 every warmaster ive been in is a fail because ppl either break locks early or dont wait for ppl. Then theres weapons ive seen ppl use, infectors, bmgs, etc, so id be all over this lol

Jet1337
01-31-2014, 08:19 PM
And who decides who is "ėlite" - oh that's right its a self conferred title - my last post ever in this sewer - er forum - community is going to the dogs - all this elite/ scrubs/bads terminology that's become prevalent lately

I'm 1337 because #1 it's in my GT, and #2 I have a $3500+ pc! :D

Nefarious
01-31-2014, 08:27 PM
We need new Warmaster instance for elite players. New Warmaster Instance with only 10 spots instead of 24, with higher loot chance when you win, but everything is lost when you fail (xp,scrip,everything). No reward whatsoever. New opportunity for clan activity instead of doing it with randoms. Do it!

Lose everything when you fail? For a chance of a higher loot drops? I don't care if it was 5, 10, 15 guaranteed oranges its not worth it for players losing a dozen+ rare guns, millions of scrip/salvage, and a level 5000 character.

If anything players would just create new characters to use to take a shot at this Elite Warmaster to have a chance to reap the rewards it has. And have a middle man/friend they would trade the weapons to so they can get it all traded back to them when they sign up as their main.

To many ways around it.

The Oncoming Storm
01-31-2014, 08:49 PM
How about we fix the warmaster from glitching through walls when he jumps up
and make him worth fighting again (0.7% chance to drop OJ, really?) before we start adding Extra modes.
Not being mean but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Arsenic_Touch
01-31-2014, 09:30 PM
How about we fix the warmaster from glitching through walls when he jumps up
and make him worth fighting again (0.7% chance to drop OJ, really?) before we start adding Extra modes.
Not being mean but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Oh they are fixing him. A whooping 6% opposed to what it was before which according to them was "ludicrous"

They made no mention of the drop rate being inflated and said that they didn't do anything to adjust the drops.

Then they say it's bugged and then they get quiet about and now we find out what is really going on.

Just like with the volge emergencies.

hardy83
01-31-2014, 09:44 PM
I'd rather they focus on fixing that glitch that makes him spaz out a few seconds and glitch through the wall basically ruining any attempt to kill him.

DanteYoda
01-31-2014, 11:39 PM
All that would achieve is a dead part of the game almost all of the time...what a great idea, pretty much like lowering the loot chances....oh wait...

Was thinking more along the lines of players who want to win, know what to do so to speak. On ps3 every warmaster ive been in is a fail because ppl either break locks early or dont wait for ppl. Then theres weapons ive seen ppl use, infectors, bmgs, etc, so id be all over this lol

Win... i don't feel like i win, in any way shape or form in Ark breaks..

Deunan
01-31-2014, 11:43 PM
Lose everything when you fail? For a chance of a higher loot drops? I don't care if it was 5, 10, 15 guaranteed oranges its not worth it for players losing a dozen+ rare guns, millions of scrip/salvage, and a level 5000 character.I think he meant you get no Arkbreak rewards if the Warmaster escapes, i.e. scrip, salvage, xp, keys and item drops.

jimpugh
02-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Hey that was when the big "D" was making a comeback....... now; wait minute let see if I got this right.....
Lots people playing buying bits and gear $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for a hard fought row with the monkey ......
if you made the highest score you got to see your name in bright lights and little else....if you were smart and had 2 to last on a win you got remade cold fire weapons that 2 out 5 times would be orange......
so lets fix it where Johnny Thataboy gets first place and a fancy dandy blue or purple with his name in lights every body gets green purple blue at best......CAUSE SOME one IS GETTING RICH CRACKING THE MONKEY AND MAKING HIM STAND STILL AND TAKE A SPANKIN......ooppps cap locks sorry Now the poor monkey still glitches and no one plays because all them rich guys got the monkey in the corner with candy.....So no more super rare Oranges ......just a ghost town......looks like big RED commie faction with no old school pride all blue candies for all the little O dough boys.... new brown shirts.... gonna save the planet by killing America

next Chapter 13

Every Body was Kung FU Fighting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gitMtw9BaHk

IN the WIND
PanHead JIM

KasperSheitup
02-01-2014, 06:23 AM
Lose everything when you fail? For a chance of a higher loot drops? I don't care if it was 5, 10, 15 guaranteed oranges its not worth it for players losing a dozen+ rare guns, millions of scrip/salvage, and a level 5000 character.

If anything players would just create new characters to use to take a shot at this Elite Warmaster to have a chance to reap the rewards it has. And have a middle man/friend they would trade the weapons to so they can get it all traded it back to them when they sign up as their main.

To many ways around it.

Not lose your hard earned scrip, salvage and weapons. JUST the reward you'd otherwise get at the WM if you failed.

Edited this to make it less offensive, since this is a good idea and the topic shouldn't be locked because of me.

Amack
02-01-2014, 06:28 AM
The future of this thread looks bleak.

Willu
02-01-2014, 03:55 PM

Are you stupid or want to be funny? I meant reward from WM instance. When WM escapes you won't get any reward. And by "for Elite" I meant for PREMADE teams (like clans), not randoms. Now to answer why it should have bigger loot chance: WM is RB which is too f*cking easy to kill with ppl who know what they're doing, so make it a challenge by capping max player to 10 and to balance things out increase loot rate a little (not talking about 100% orange) so it's worth the hassle. Since Defiance has such poor PvP (balance is another thing) and any clan-related activities it could help a little make this game entertaining for people in clan. It could be the first clan activity in Defiance. Now it's boring like hell. No clan wars, no clan pvp, no clan territory wars, no "clan-only" activities. Nothing clan related. In current state of Defiance there's no need for clans - since there are NO clan activities, it's like second friendlist.