PDA

View Full Version : upsetting and disapointed

Phabrik
02-01-2014, 03:05 AM
I thought this game was gonna be revolutionary! i love shooters and MMOs and this was it!..ended up being repetitive and with no good story..in a word. disaponting. and now i realized. wow i cant even get a legendary weapon to save my life! i bought tons of lock boxes tier 4 i dont think tier 4 should have anymore than 1 blue let alone ALL blues..they shouldnt have ANY greens..and oranges should show up once in a while. at least purples..all i get are blues ..bad blues..the SAME blues..i left WOW for this game and have faith in this game..but continue to be disapointed. i get it...oranges should be hard.. but dont **** me in the *** while my head is in the whole looking for oranges. ;) anyway. i hope this changes. i tried to find a place to express my idk ....i just hope you heard it. oh ...and content man content..i give this game another year and ...idk the show better rock....bye

Amack
02-01-2014, 03:12 AM
http://i58.tinypic.com/20pa9ap.jpg

duction
02-01-2014, 03:43 AM
You must be playing it wrong boss

Bonehead
02-01-2014, 04:05 AM
There there, now now.

Manstan
02-01-2014, 07:55 AM
I thought this game was gonna be revolutionary! i love shooters and MMOs and this was it!..ended up being repetitive and with no good story..in a word. disaponting. and now i realized. wow i cant even get a legendary weapon to save my life! i bought tons of lock boxes tier 4 i dont think tier 4 should have anymore than 1 blue let alone ALL blues..they shouldnt have ANY greens..and oranges should show up once in a while. at least purples..all i get are blues ..bad blues..the SAME blues..i left WOW for this game and have faith in this game..but continue to be disapointed. i get it...oranges should be hard.. but dont **** me in the *** while my head is in the whole looking for oranges. ;) anyway. i hope this changes. i tried to find a place to express my idk ....i just hope you heard it. oh ...and content man content..i give this game another year and ...idk the show better rock....bye

Are you sure you're old enough to be playing this game? I mean you should be in high-school, a third or fourth grader is a bit young to be playing it.

The Lady
02-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Whatever happened to the guy who last year only gave the game six months at most? As long as the servers are up people will play.

rebtattoo
02-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Perhaps, and this is just a suggestion. Read the forum and find the threads concerning drops and that they are broken right now and won't be fixed until DLC 3{?}.