PDA

View Full Version : Can't add friends...

Kevin Grace
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Hello guys,

I'm going to ask something stupid, but I can't find any way to add friends in game. I have a couple of friends that are playing at moment and I tried with character name and name account but it says that they don't exist (they tried the same with me and no result). Am I missing something?

JustAHermit
04-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Ctrl -> Find Friend -> Type their character name -> (It Finds It), Highlight Their Name I think -> Invite Friend.

I'm not actually at my game but I'm pretty sure these are the steps. I've never had an issue with inviting friend during beta or launch.

Senel
04-02-2013, 02:38 PM
This problem seems to be popping up suddenly but i didn't have an issue with it. Do any of your friends have special characters in their names? Just trying to find a cause of the bug would help get a quicker fix.

Kevin Grace
04-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Ctrl -> Find Friend -> Type their character name -> (It Finds It), Highlight Their Name I think -> Invite Friend.

I'm not actually at my game but I'm pretty sure these are the steps. I've never had an issue with inviting friend during beta or launch.

I know where is the location of it... there's not the problem...

Senel, no no special characters... It's hours that I'm trying!

JustAHermit
04-02-2013, 02:44 PM
I know where is the location of it... there's not the problem...

Senel, no no special characters... It's hours that I'm trying!

Hmmm, someone had a problem with this in beta too during EU. I'm guessing it's just a glitch that applies to some people :| It works fine for me (NA). Not sure where you're playing tho

Kevin Grace
04-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Hmmm, someone had a problem with this in beta too during EU. I'm guessing it's just a glitch that applies to some people :| It works fine for me (NA). Not sure where you're playing tho

It's the european server. Apparently the only options are Europen and American. Not that much to chose

JustAHermit
04-02-2013, 02:50 PM
It's the european server. Apparently the only options are Europen and American. Not that much to chose

I'm guessing it's a problem with the EU server then seeing how I tried to help the same person the same way and he kept telling me it wouldn't work. :| From what I know (limited knowledge), NA works fine.