PDA

View Full Version : where have all the WOLFHOUNDS gone?

Quebra Regra
02-02-2014, 11:57 AM
So I left for 6 months, now I'm back.

I have ONE HP6 WOLFHOUND left, and haven't seen any more drop since I started back.

As I'm almost 20 with pistols I'm curious.... Where can they be found these days (XBOX)?

Arsenic_Touch
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
Where have all the good guns gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a wolfhound, I'm holding out for a wolfhound
'Til the end of the night
It's gotta be strong
And it's gotta be fast
And it's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a wolfhound, I'm holding out for a wolfhound.
'Til the morning light
It's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And it's gotta be larger than life
(Larger than life)
Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's something reaching back for me
Racing on the thunder
And rising with the heat
It's gonna take a Supergun
To sweep me off my feet
It's gotta be strong
And it's gotta be fast
'Til the morning light
It's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
Til the end of the night
Up where the mountains meet the heavens above
Out where the lightning splits the sea
I could swear that there's something somewhere watching me
Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel it's approach like a fire in my blood
It's gotta be strong
And it's gotta be fast
'Til the morning light
It's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

Honestly, no idea where the wolfhounds went.

BlaqWolf
02-02-2014, 12:06 PM
No.

Trion screwed up the loot tables and are too lazy to implement a hotfix until the next minor patch at the end of May.

Quebra Regra
02-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Arsenic, that's classic, but you might have too much time on yer hands.

BlaqWolf... Huh? yer saying the loot tables won't be patched until May? Yer taking a piss right? Say that's not true.

Clarity Page
02-02-2014, 12:50 PM
they are meant to be balancing the loot tables with the dlc 3 patch so there will be a pretty even chance of all weapons including good but rare guns like the wolfhound but also the not so good guns aswell

crasher
02-02-2014, 01:07 PM
Arsenic, that's classic, but you might have too much time on yer hands.

BlaqWolf... Huh? yer saying the loot tables won't be patched until May? Yer taking a piss right? Say that's not true.
You're noticing how well that whole 'CHAT' fix worked, and how timely the fix was, right?

:rolleyes:

Quebra Regra
02-02-2014, 01:25 PM
Ah so this is it eh?
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?147780-Loot-tables-seem-to-be-missing-lots-of-gun-varieties-since-patch-1.207

DSW
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Ah so this is it eh?
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?147780-Loot-tables-seem-to-be-missing-lots-of-gun-varieties-since-patch-1.207

yes, that's it.

Shoogli
02-02-2014, 02:11 PM
You're noticing how well that whole 'CHAT' fix worked, and how timely the fix was, right?

:rolleyes:

You no make the puppies cry please : we full of hope ! Still...

Quebra Regra
02-02-2014, 02:38 PM
this game could be good (I said this at launch), but damn TRION, how @*$#^ hard is it to fix a bloody loot table?

Are they out to kill this game off?

samuelsinn
02-02-2014, 02:46 PM
loot tables broke.
chats broke
WMs broke
guns are broke.

did i miss anything ?

i havent seen a wolf hound sence i started. i found one green or white when i was low ego. havent seen one sence.

Albion
02-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Did Trion actually acknowledge this anywhere? I can't believe, broken as it is, that they would not hotfix the loot table as quickly as possible - if you look at that chart (nice work, btw) it shows well over half of the weapons in the game aren't being pulled right now!

Plus, I'm beginning to think the lockboxes are screwed as well - every T4 I open gives me 4 blues, once in a great while a purple (often a grenade) and hardly ever an orange. It's definitely not like it was before, not even close.

N3gativeCr33p
02-02-2014, 03:18 PM
Totes makes me glad I got a grape Wolfhound to drop just before the loot tables went all wonky.

samuelsinn
02-02-2014, 03:28 PM
i have to agree on the lock boxes being broke also. i could pull atleast 2 ornges a day from T3s it gave me a reason to farm them. now. im not even geting purples. all im geting are greens and maybe 1 blue (( or whatever the lowest 3 colors are... got to love being red green color blind -.-'' ))

so nearly everything about this game is broke right now. i think its time to go on vacation. and not play for a year or so. like i do with all other games that fail to meet my exspectations. i might come back some time after thay drop a real DLC till then. i think im going to take a brake.

crash test dummie
02-02-2014, 04:31 PM
so nearly everything about this game is broke right now. i think its time to go on vacation. and not play for a year or so.

If you leave for a year, don't be shocked if there is no game to come back to. At the rate they are breaking things, I would be surprised it will last that long. It's already a freakin barren wasteland (PC) now, worse even than before DL2 dropped.

DanteYoda
02-02-2014, 06:00 PM
loot tables broke.
chats broke
WMs broke
guns are broke.

did i miss anything ?

i havent seen a wolf hound sence i started. i found one green or white when i was low ego. havent seen one sence.

You missed a lot...

Bonehead
02-02-2014, 10:36 PM
Sorry, all I thought about when I saw the title was how much Ill miss Pete Seeger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2SIIeqy34

Market
02-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Sorry, all I thought about when I saw the title was how much Ill miss Pete Seeger.

Indeed. We lost a great one, for sure.

Clarity Page
02-03-2014, 04:48 AM
Did Trion actually acknowledge this anywhere?
yes they did in the live stream like i said the loot tables are getting fixed in the dlc 3 update which isn't far off, that's why there is no hotfix

Albion
02-03-2014, 02:32 PM
yes they did in the live stream like i said the loot tables are getting fixed in the dlc 3 update which isn't far off, that's why there is no hotfix

Thank you, looks like that's tomorrow!

Quebra Regra
02-03-2014, 03:11 PM
Thank you, looks like that's tomorrow!

wanna wager? :P

Albion
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Okay, I read the patch/DLC notes (does that even make sense?) and I don't see any mention of the loot table being fixed. I know Trick covered the warmaster loot situation in a seperate post, but does this mean they did not fix the general loot table problem as they said they would?

Bonehead
02-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Okay, I read the patch/DLC notes (does that even make sense?) and I don't see any mention of the loot table being fixed. I know Trick covered the warmaster loot situation in a seperate post, but does this mean they did not fix the general loot table problem as they said they would?

Anybody's guess.

Omnifarious Xji
02-03-2014, 09:13 PM
Well, my character has an orange, a purple, and like 3 or 5 blue/green Wolfhounds on him, but I haven't seen my Defiance disc in months. :/ (The Wolfhound was like my favorite weapon, matched my outfit perfectly.)

Deunan
02-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Okay, I read the patch/DLC notes (does that even make sense?) and I don't see any mention of the loot table being fixed. I know Trick covered the warmaster loot situation in a seperate post, but does this mean they did not fix the general loot table problem as they said they would?Trick also covered the loot tables in general and specifically mentioned Wolfhounds and other weapons would be back in the loot tables.

DSW
02-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Trick also covered the loot tables in general and specifically mentioned Wolfhounds and other weapons would be back in the loot tables.
i hope we'll see it when 7th goes live...