PDA

View Full Version : People stuck at Major Minor Rescue

barbzilla
02-02-2014, 04:01 PM
There are a number of people currently stuck on this quest and have been for days now, the only response I've gotten is to put in a ticket, which I've done and gotten no response from, and I'm tired of it. Are there other areas of this game that are currently broken and unplayable? Is there a way to get a refund for this game, or what do we do to get some satisfaction for our money?

EternalRain
02-02-2014, 04:05 PM
...what do we do to get some satisfaction for our money?

Now that is the million dollar question...

rebtattoo
02-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Because of the amount of tickets submitted each day, the wait can be a bit. I just got a response today about a ticket I submitted 3 weeks ago. If anything, try utilizing the live support. Sometimes this helps much faster.

R69L
02-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Because of the amount of tickets submitted each day, the wait can be a bit. I just got a response today about a ticket I submitted 3 weeks ago. If anything, try utilizing the live support. Sometimes this helps much faster.

I've submitted several tickets, some in the past and also some recent ones and the longest wait I had wa about 4 days, every other one was 1-2 days.

Danke
02-02-2014, 05:39 PM
I've submitted several tickets, some in the past and also some recent ones and the longest wait I had wa about 4 days, every other one was 1-2 days.

**Disclaimer, the above is not a paid actor but his results are not to be expected and in no way represents the views or opinions of this company or any of its affiliates. yada yada, I put in several and after a few weeks I finally went on live support they resolved the issues to "their" satisfaction promptly.

Your results will vary.

DanteYoda
02-02-2014, 05:47 PM
There are a number of people currently stuck on this quest and have been for days now, the only response I've gotten is to put in a ticket, which I've done and gotten no response from, and I'm tired of it. Are there other areas of this game that are currently broken and unplayable? Is there a way to get a refund for this game, or what do we do to get some satisfaction for our money?

Many places, i've been trying to pass Cronkhite Coop for weeks, the room hardly never spawns mobs near the end, and if you die you fail, i finally got it too work the other day no deaths and still the pursuit never popped...

I sent a support ticket still no replies, been 3 or 4 days, funnily in The Secret World a Mod answers your ticket within 4 hours in game! now that's service.