PDA

View Full Version : Bored

Evil Wall
02-03-2014, 10:08 AM
What do you guys do for fun now?

PvP is not working even slightly, Warmaster gives crap loot and boots me, hard freezing on co-op maps, and sick of Arkfalls, and 30 T4 boxes with nothing but blues.

DLC 3 and the huge storyline missions with it better be a hell of a lot to keep me entertained...

Storm58
02-03-2014, 10:26 AM

PvP is not working even slightly, Warmaster gives crap loot and boots me, hard freezing on co-op maps, and sick of Arkfalls, and 30 T4 boxes with nothing but blues.

DLC 3 and the huge storyline missions with it better be a hell of a lot to keep me entertained...

Well, I come to the forums for my Defiance entertainment. The game lost its appeal a while ago for me. To get me to play again (even with all of the current bugs), I would need more content (story or otherwise) and some sort of difficulty option. Same content over and over again can actually become a breath of fresh, stagnant air if there is difficulty involved. As it is now, this is by far the easiest game I own.

And please tell me that last line about DLC 3 was sarcastic... You do know that DLC 3 has next to no content and no missions at all, right? (I'm pretty sure you do, just crossing my 't's and dotting my 'i's)

N3gativeCr33p
02-03-2014, 10:52 AM
And please tell me that last line about DLC 3 was sarcastic... You do know that DLC 3 has next to no content and no missions at all, right? (I'm pretty sure you do, just crossing my 't's and dotting my 'i's)

Yeah... same thing I was going to mention.

Albion
02-03-2014, 02:43 PM

I could have written this post myself. It's gotten boring now, no warmaster, repetitive arkfalls, chasing keys just to open T4 boxes and get 4 blues EVERY TIME. I think its time for another break for me.

Varathius
02-03-2014, 02:47 PM
lmao @ last part about dlc3. Best troll thread I read in a while.

Zugo
02-03-2014, 03:10 PM
Try to find a new server with only a few people on so that we can do clan arkfalls.

EternalRain
02-03-2014, 03:30 PM
I could have written this post myself. It's gotten boring now, no warmaster, repetitive arkfalls, chasing keys just to open T4 boxes and get 4 blues EVERY TIME. I think its time for another break for me.

Noooooooo! Albion don't leave us! Download Happy Wars and play that with me lol.

Albion
02-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Noooooooo! Albion don't leave us! Download Happy Wars and play that with me lol.

I will, if you explain that crazy game to me! I downloaded it a while ago, so I'll definitely try it again.

Nashtalia
02-03-2014, 05:44 PM
still enjoying it....

just saying

Xio Narius
02-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

Thank you!