PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates /w more sections

Zoo
01-27-2013, 12:38 PM
I am currently wondering will these forums be updated to a more community vibe towards the release of Defiance?

Currently we are limited to 3 sections of the forums. Clumping PS3/PC/Xbox 360 users into one forum. This will get really taxing for the people who play on one specific platform.

What i am suggesting is basically more sections to post in and to separate each platform, so people can be able to meet people that they can possibly play with in the game that are on the same platform as they are. Seeing as many of the people on this forum already don't utilize their signatures to show which platform they are currently on.

Basically my concept

Announcements
-- Official Announcements
-- Community News [Official Community/Developer Events]
General Discussion
-- General Discussion [Anything related to Defiance]
-- PS3 Discussion
-- PC Discussion
-- Xbox 360 Discussion
-- Graphics & Videos [Players can utilize this to show cool graphic designs they have made or cool videos]
-- Marketplace [Don't know if there will be trading, but if there is]
-- Off Topic
Recruitment
-- PS3 Recruitment
-- PC Recruitment
-- Xbox 360 Recruitment
-- I'm looking for a Guild
Database
-- Guides
-- Class Help
-- Bug Reporting
-- Feedback

This will allow a more open forum and a less clumped together discussion area.

Zoo
01-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Also, why is the "Who's online" disabled? It would be nice to see who is online and how many people are viewing the forums. I don't see why it should be disabled.

stormaaron
01-27-2013, 12:55 PM
All of these sound like great ideas it would allow for a less cluttered general discussion

Aaricane
01-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Yeah i figure it's only a matter of time before we see the chancges.

shuckydarns
01-27-2013, 01:52 PM
I imagine we'll see an expansion of these forums once the NDA is lifted.

Tzar of kaos
01-27-2013, 02:12 PM
Nice and i guess that they will make updates on the forum before april...But that's cool to have everybody in one place if you go to the french forum its like a cold desert...Here its warmer...And feel alive....

Elrian
01-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Nice and i guess that they will make updates on the forum before april...But that's cool to have everybody in one place if you go to the french forum its like a cold desert...Here its warmer...And feel alive....

I know, right? That's why it's good to speak English and get to know gamers from all over the world.

And yeah it will be great to have more section in the future even though right now it's not needed.