PDA

View Full Version : Incursions and the final siege.

Altras
02-04-2014, 12:58 PM
With the new DLC comes a combination of arks and sieges. You must complete a series of Ark/Incursions to get to the final stage which is a siege.

With that said, of course everyone going to flood them on release. The spawn rate of enemies is isn't made for an entire server, but a handful of arkhunters. So don't be surprised when everything is dead upon spawn.

Also, since Trion has yet to add any sort of trading system, don't be surprised when "Want to sell ___" Or "Want to buy ___" starts flooding the new chat system.

Hopefully this answered some questions and gave insight to the future of Defiance!
-Post your suggestions/complaints about the new update, maybe someone in Trion may actually look!

Elastik Spastik
02-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Incursion is just extra emergencies in a yellow circle with a siege at the end. Pretty weak for part of a dlc.

rebtattoo
02-04-2014, 01:02 PM
With the new DLC comes a combination of arks and sieges. You must complete a series of Ark/Incursions to get to the final stage which is a siege.

With that said, of course everyone going to flood them on release. The spawn rate of enemies is isn't made for an entire server, but a handful of arkhunters. So don't be surprised when everything is dead upon spawn.

Also, since Trion has yet to add any sort of trading system, don't be surprised when "Want to sell ___" Or "Want to buy ___" starts flooding the new chat system.

Hopefully this answered some questions and gave insight to the future of Defiance!
-Post your suggestions/complaints about the new update, maybe someone in Trion may actually look!And this will be different from t old system how? Since I started playing, the chat stream was always filled with it.

Stefanwulfe
02-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Where's the rep vendor located?

maverick07
02-04-2014, 01:44 PM

It's at Overpass. Not sure exactly where in there but I know it's there from hearing about it on the test server.

Etaew
02-04-2014, 01:45 PM
The final siege was a bit crazy, couldn't see people half the time, we got to stage 32 or something.

samuelsinn
02-04-2014, 01:56 PM

over pass

lo,o,lo,jipj

Arsenic_Touch
02-04-2014, 02:00 PM
Fast paced? sure. By the time you get to the next one, it's already done. By the time the enemy spawns, they're already dead. Doesn't get any faster than that.

Deunan
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
It's at Overpass. Not sure exactly where in there but I know it's there from hearing about it on the test server.It's on the opposite end from the mod and supply vendors.

Sonic7870
02-04-2014, 02:10 PM
I've just done the incursion at mt tam on ps3 and I was quite surprised that the servers didnt crash from the number of players around.

I was also a bit disappointed that the mutants weren't tougher either so that other players couldn't spawn kill them with ground pounders