PDA

View Full Version : Worst, and smallest DLC yet- and that's saying something

BarrySciFi
02-04-2014, 07:07 PM
At this point, I REGRET BUYING THE SEASON PASS. Do you even try anymore, Trion? The DLC is a joke. You expect people to actually pay for that? There is no content, just a few emergencies THAT WERW ALREADY IN THE GAME. You didn't even bother putting in a freaking data recorder for some bit of story. Ok, the mighty seventh legion is here. Where the f are they? They aren't in the game... The game is more buggy then ever, too. The lag is unbearable. The only logical conclusion is that the lackadaisical attitude and clearly unfinished product are clear indicators that you just don't care about the game anymore- beyond wringing as much cash as you can from the dwindling player base. Also, if I had a nickel for every lie you have given us, I would have more money in the bank than Bill Gates. I could easily list a half dozen of your lies off the top of my head. Keep up the good work, Trion. I am a hard-core SciFi and video game fan, and I am also loyal. If I stop watching a particular show or playing a particular game- I know that the show or game is finished because it takes an aweful lot for me to give up on something. I make not make it to your next shtako excuse for additional payed content.

Tyrannos
02-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. While we do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, we also ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!