PDA

View Full Version : Rep Vendor Supply Crates/Synergies

Market
02-04-2014, 07:29 PM
So far, I've purchased two from Top-Notch and two from VBI and I've gotten two weapons and a shield from each.

My question is this: Has anyone gotten anything but the 'loadout synergy' on the gear from them? The Mod boxes they sell are for the weapon synergies, but the gear seems to be localized to the loadout synergy. Top Notch gave me Hard Boiled weapons and VBI gave Nano-Mastery weapons.

On a side note, I purchased one of the Mod crates from Soleptor and got three greens and a blue. The blue mod is for an Infector. If the above happens to be the norm, how are we supposed to get that Scavenger Synergy Sniper Rifle that has been absent from the game since the start?

Thoughts? Confirmations?

EDIT: I finally got an EGO Precision Pistol from VBI. I guess the first several boxes were just bad luck...

Lillith Valerian
02-04-2014, 07:55 PM
If the above happens to be the norm, how are we supposed to get that Scavenger Synergy Sniper Rifle that has been absent from the game since the start?

Thoughts? Confirmations?

I won't be online again until Thursday.

If it turns out that the Scavenger Sniper Rifle (I've been holding a full mod set for months) isn't in the DLC, or is only available to those who bought the DLC, I may suffer a full-blown stroke-out with ironic laughter, right before trying to figure out how to delete the game with only one functioning side of my body.

Amack
02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I won't be online again until Thursday.

If it turns out that the Scavenger Sniper Rifle (I've been holding a full mod set for months) isn't in the DLC, or is only available to those who bought the DLC, I may suffer a full-blown stroke-out with ironic laughter, right before trying to figure out how to delete the game with only one functioning side of my body.

I do wish you the best with that situation... I've been there!