PDA

View Full Version : Officer Chat?

Danke
02-05-2014, 02:44 AM
Has anyone else noticed this option? If press Left on the d-pad twice you can then press up and down to change between active text chat channel. There is a new "Officer" channel. I tried selecting this channel but it does not produce any visual text when I use it. Not sure if this is an oversight since none of the filter options include "officer." Or if simply they messed up its function and ONLY Officer ranking can use it, I assumed it was a way for leaders of a clan to have clan meetings and such. All of my characters are leader status so I couldnt test to see if officer status/ ranking allowed for actual use of this channel.

Arsenic_Touch
02-05-2014, 02:59 AM
From what a clan member tested, they can type in it and all officers or higher can see it. I guess to get their attention? then when officers talk in it, regular members can't see it. At least that's how he explained it.

Atticus Batman
02-05-2014, 03:01 AM
From what a clan member tested, they can type in it and all officers or higher can see it. I guess to get their attention? then when officers talk in it, regular members can't see it. At least that's how he explained it.

Guess it is so officers and higher can have a meeting and talk about stuff the regular members and recruits don't need to know about.

Danke
02-05-2014, 03:20 AM
Guess it is so officers and higher can have a meeting and talk about stuff the regular members and recruits don't need to know about.
Yeah I get the function of it, but it did not work for me on ps3, I used the chat channel with a toon with leader status in the clan and not only could I not see what I wrote, nor could anyone else in the clan, and no one else(in my clan) using the channel could see anything they typed either.