PDA

View Full Version : Katana Sword??

Littleweasel
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM
i though we were suppose to be given a katana sword with this dlc, or is it another item that has to be either bought or looted since there is no new missions for this update/patch that Trion is calling a dlc?

BIEBERyoloSWAG
02-05-2014, 02:41 PM
i though we were suppose to be given a katana sword with this dlc, or is it another item that has to be either bought or looted since there is no new missions for this update/patch that Trion is calling a dlc?

Its in the vendor at Overpass. You have to buy it like the last sword that i never bought

Littleweasel
02-05-2014, 02:42 PM
in dlc 1 all you had to do what complete the missions and you were given your 1st one, but since there is no new missions with this update/patch i guess buying it was the only option.
surprised they didn't make you buy it with bits

BIEBERyoloSWAG
02-05-2014, 02:50 PM
in dlc 1 all you had to do what complete the missions and you were given your 1st one, but since there is no new missions with this update/patch i guess buying it was the only option.
surprised they didn't make you buy it with bits

never completed the missions so i never knew that! I have yet to swing a sword in this game and i have been around since day one. Did you try checking the 7th Legion weapons they gave us that are in our claimed items?

Littleweasel
02-05-2014, 02:54 PM
never completed the missions so i never knew that! I have yet to swing a sword in this game and i have been around since day one. Did you try checking the 7th Legion weapons they gave us that are in our claimed items?

of course i checked that and never got one there, thats why i asked where it is.

i also have never used the charge blade from dcl1 but since i was one of the poor saps that bought the season pass and this update/patch they are calling dlc 3 has no new content i at least wanted what i paid for wether im going to use it or not.