PDA

View Full Version : 7 legion lock boxes !

son86
02-05-2014, 04:06 PM
what is everyone getting and ae they worth buying

OynxDragon666
02-05-2014, 04:20 PM
1) are these the 7th Legion lock boxes or the new faction lock boxes, except Thorn Liro (which doe not have one)
2) the lock boxes contain better gear then the stuff listed on the faction store, it's just random and it costs less rep to get the lock boxes then the higher end listed gear at faction stores.

Llewxam
02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
so the blades can drop from the lockboxes?

EV76
02-05-2014, 08:01 PM
I received a shotgun and a sniper rifle. Wish I could of receive a blade. Anyway anyone know where the location of the faction vendor is? Thanks in advance.

Arsenic_Touch
02-05-2014, 08:04 PM
I received a shotgun and a sniper rifle. Wish I could of receive a blade. Anyway anyone know where the location of the faction vendor is? Thanks in advance.

Overpass. The shotgun and sniper rifle out of the cache are the same for everyone.

EV76
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
Overpass. The shotgun and sniper rifle out of the cache are the same for everyone.

Thank you. Oh I that's right, everyone gets the same thing. Forgot. Now when I log on I will have to remember or look for overpass in the map lol, have not played since the thorn Liro dlc. I must admit coming back to the game and seen some of the changes to the presentation of the game is kind of cool.