PDA

View Full Version : Cannoneer Synergy Mods Location

HalfUnder
02-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Ok so where in the hell do I buy cannoneer synergy mods? I know way back when they would come from a mod cache at lockboxes but since that option isn't there anymore I'm kinda left scratching my proverbial head.

clubside
02-05-2014, 08:29 PM
You can buy white and green of any synergy at the regular locations...anything better means waiting for the specials or negotiating with your fellow players. There are no special vendors dedicated to specific standard synergies, only faction vendors specialize and that's for their synergy type alone.

HalfUnder
02-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Well damnit to hell. I guess its time to cross my finger and hope I can find some for the orange thunder I just got from a crate.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
02-05-2014, 09:24 PM
What weapon are you looking to use these mods on? At mods are at idr...pistol and sniper at crater, Muir, and bug n chug...I think detonator and tickets used to be at those 3 also but now I only see them at overpass with shotgun mods....infector mods at coit tower with bmg mods.

The specials in the vendors switch every hour, you have to be in luck to see cannoneer mods/any synergy mods