PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Trion I needed a laugh.

mack
02-06-2014, 12:54 AM
First, let me start off with the DLC 3, "Nightmare of Lag and Repo'ed Vehicles"

As a season pass holder (read victim), a DLC with minimal content, player created ideas and new outfits just basically sucks. If you are going to use player ideas, why don't you release tools and we can create our own missions, etc. Canadian bacon samurai? Really? Might as we'll create a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles mod as well. Except that we would probably have to pay ark salvage or scrip for the weapons and headbands.

Trying to do an incursion today in San Fran was priceless. The lag was so bad that there was a delay between pressing the button to fire the weapon and actually shooting! The minimal was almost purple because there were so many people there. It involved the Volge (I think) because whatever spawned was almost dead before I could see it on the screen. The final siege at Bathhouse was awesome because there were so many people you couldn't see the Volge most of the time much less shoot them.

But the absolute best part (and funniest to watch), was that no one could drive for more than 100 meters before the invisible repo man stole your vehicle and you were left standing there. I mean, if the biggest danger in the game is an invisible repo man, perhaps that could be the next patch, I mean DLC.

I know that in a few weeks this will be a non issue, because most people will get bored and leave. And the problem is with server overload, not my ISP, not my network, my computer or the Greek god Dionysius not smiling on me.

Second, I love the game concept, I am ok with the Defiance show, but it seems that the connection between the two is pretty thin. Am I expecting to see samurai in the show next year? Will there be more tie ins with the show?

As always, I expect that the answers will come from community members and not Trion and the official response will be a locked thread and more than likely some kind of infraction that I don't care about.

mack
02-12-2014, 01:58 AM
First, let me start off with the DLC 3, "Nightmare of Lag and Repo'ed Vehicles"
Whine snipped
As always, I expect that the answers will come from community members and not Trion and the official response will be a locked thread and more than likely some kind of infraction that I don't care about.

No one cared to even comment? Sometimes the forums are like the game. You know there are people out there, but they just don't talk. :cool:

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 02:47 AM
Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

drackiller
02-12-2014, 02:54 AM
No one cared to even comment? Sometimes the forums are like the game. You know there are people out there, but they just don't talk. :cool:

Why should we waste a good post !?
In my opinion it`s good no one has commented till now, it means that mostly people agreed with what you have written (i hope it`s the correct word).
For me, i can only say that it`s the first time i`m seeing this thread and if i have nothing to add i keep my mouth shut. :)

duction
02-12-2014, 03:07 AM
Am I missing somthing? Where are the samurai? I haven't seen any.

JEMINAI
02-12-2014, 04:28 AM
change the franchise name to indifference

mack
02-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Drackiller, you used the correct word. I hope that my foreign languages skills are as good one day. Posts aren't on a limited basis.

As for the rest, I took the resounding silence as either people thought I was trolling (new acct. etc.) or that perhaps the post itself was too negative. I read a lot of the posts here and don't respond as well. Perhaps I need to change my ways.

Bonehead
02-12-2014, 06:04 AM

Yes Duction, you are missing the same thing we all are, content.

N3gativeCr33p
02-12-2014, 06:27 AM

Those sneaky samurai... they love their cloak EGO powers. lol

Fenruswolf
02-12-2014, 10:54 AM
Tis true, the DLC was nothing more than a new title, some ridiculous looking outfit, a few weapons, and a whole bunch of patching. Patches shouldn't be included in the DLC, as you all know, it should simply be released as its own download. TSK, TSK, TSK, Trion, or perhaps me, for continuing to pay money for these DLC's. Oh well, the 4th DLC does look very promising, I am actually excited about that one.

dramaQkarri
02-12-2014, 11:13 AM
Hey, I think [nearly] everyone agrees with what you said to start this thread. Stability has plagued this game on all platforms since the start and though there have been ocassional improvements (read GOOD DAYS) overall it's still the same. So here you go:

+1

Oh yeah, almost forgot: this player should receive an infraction for posting this thread

Better?

Tyrannos
02-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!