PDA

View Full Version : It's amazes me how people...

Littleweasel
02-06-2014, 03:22 AM
...are able to even sit down after the pounding Trion gave us with the last patch/update oh sorry they are calling a no content dlc3 aren't they, lol

Bonehead
02-06-2014, 04:19 AM
Okay I get it.

barbzilla
02-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Okay I get it.

Well fill me in, because the OP completely lost me. I know that DLC3 had virtually no real content, but other than that what the hell is he talking about?

Manstan
02-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Well fill me in, because the OP completely lost me. I know that DLC3 had virtually no real content, but other than that what the hell is he talking about?

Lets just say Trion didn't give anyone a towel or a kiss ;)

Littleweasel
02-06-2014, 10:02 AM

let's just say they didn't take us out for diner or even kiss us first.
it's funny how 200+ people viewed the post and it seems like only 2 people got what i mean by it, lol

rebtattoo
02-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Or, they just don't care what you have to say about it.....again. Your points been made. Now, you're just borig ppl.

Giren
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
we all know what you are saying and we agree. I even called out trick on his BS and got a infraction for it. They don't care. I am thinking they never did. Well at least since the whole thing went to hell during E3 last year. Right now they are just phoning it. Trying to get the other 2 "DLC" out before the end of april, so they don't become liable to the season pass owners. If you call them on their BS they either mod you or give you a infraction.

I honestly think this whole thing will shut down shortly after the final dlc comes out.

rebtattoo
02-06-2014, 11:23 AM
we all know what you are saying and we agree. I even called out trick on his BS and got a infraction for it. They don't care. I am thinking they never did. Well at least since the whole thing went to hell during E3 last year. Right now they are just phoning it. Trying to get the other 2 "DLC" out before the end of april, so they don't become liable to the season pass owners. If you call them on their BS they either mod you or give you a infraction.

I honestly think this whole thing will shut down shortly after the final dlc comes out.They have until the end of Dec. to release the 5th dlc.

squidgod2000
02-06-2014, 11:34 AM
...are able to even sit down after the pounding Trion gave us with the last patch/update oh sorry they are calling a no content dlc3 aren't they, lol

Thankfully, I have a standing desk.

Matobar
02-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Is this really a thread about implied sexual assault?

Igneus
02-06-2014, 12:40 PM

I honestly think this whole thing will shut down shortly after the final dlc comes out.

I received an infraction for posting that everyone at Trion should be fired and replaced if this is the best they can do. Apparently rather than listening to what their customers are saying Trion's answer is to try and shoot the messengers.

Umfafa
02-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Is this really a thread about implied sexual assault?

I think it's about teh butsecks.

Matobar
02-06-2014, 12:48 PM
I think it's about teh butsecks.

Certainly doesn't sound like it.

rebtattoo
02-06-2014, 12:52 PM

I honestly think this whole thing will shut down shortly after the final dlc comes out.Nice edit. Again, my opinion differs. The whole "shut down" line is tired. Been hearing it since July. Let it rest.

Jester
02-06-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us by sending a PM to a Community Team member.

Thank you!