PDA

View Full Version : can we please have more than one incursion

bigguy
02-06-2014, 07:12 AM
last night i did the madera incursion 5 times for some reason that was the only one that came up over a six hour period. Its not just the fact that it was the same incursion everytime either because it was the only incursion on the map at the time evryone on the entire map was there. It was nearly impossible to get a shot off at the emergencies on the way. The game had trouble loading the emergencies as fast as the people could kill the enemies , and then when it got to the end and the siege was happening you had to claw your way through a hundred people to attempt to get a kill. The first couple times i did my normal afflicted siege strategy and got 5k-7k score , after that i did what everyone else was doing and moved to the outer edges of the spawn points and killed enemies as soon as they spawned. Sometimes the game couldnt load all the people or the enemies as fast as they were dying making it look like nothing was there at all. Im on ps3 so maybe it had something to do with our inherent connectivity problems but we still need more variety , the way its going now i will never complete my weekly contract for this faction , thanks

Manstan
02-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Not even going to try to read that mess.

Danke
02-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Not even going to try to read that mess.

I read that mess and I approve his message.

short and sweet he said 1 incursion = too many people = bad
give us multiple at the same time like normal sieges.

mes77
02-06-2014, 07:23 AM
That is one big ugly paragraph, as too the threads point I agree, assuming the initial reports of population determining the chances of incursions the xbox is only likely to see the madera incursion consistantly due to the large number of wanna-be arms dealers spamming chat with " come to IDR and buy my overpriced guns".

bigguy
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
im sorry for the original post but im at work and dont have much time to post so im in a hurry , no need to be mean im sure you have the ability to read and not just be a wise a.s.s

Manstan
02-06-2014, 10:28 AM
im sorry for the original post but im at work and dont have much time to post so im in a hurry , no need to be mean im sure you have the ability to read and not just be a wise a.s.s

Not really, with dyslexia with out the punctuation and grammatical ques, that is quit hard to read.

rebtattoo
02-06-2014, 10:38 AM
The punctuation was proper. You're just pissy because it isn't broken every couple lines.

On topic. I agree! I also think that more enemies should spawn according to the amount of players active in the instance. They have proved that they can do this, I.E. see minor arkfalls. I also think that during final siege, a random location generator needs to be used so one spot can't be spammed and exploited. This would also work for the normal afflicted sieges.

Againtomanstandontbeanarseinfractionawaited

Nefarious
02-06-2014, 10:47 AM
Whats up with calling the guys paragraph a mess? Its not huge or a run on sentence.

And to reply to the OP, players not rendering because the sheer amount of them and enemies getting slaughter within milliseconds upon spawning is happing on all platforms.

There are so many players I myself don't even participate. I wait till the end to jump in to grab my Rep Points. Whats the use to try a snag kills when its 15-20 players camping each spawn with big boomers.

bigguy
02-06-2014, 11:01 AM
since i posted i have realized everyone is having the same problems. This needs to be addresed. If they add one more incursion so there is two at one time that would split the number of people and help everyone get the contracts done also

Manstan
02-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Againtomanstandontbeanarseinfractionawaited

Oh that just mean lol You know how long it took me to sort out what you said there? ;)

rebtattoo
02-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Oh that just mean lol You know how long it took me to sort out what you said there? ;);)
[ten chars]

TASHINKA
02-06-2014, 11:10 AM
Not even going to try to read that mess.c'mon Manstan & I was beginning to like you, but quit ballbusting. Bigguy's paragraph has correct punctuation, grammar, etc, just a little compacted like reb said, plus he makes valid points throughout. I have seen far, far, far worse grammatical postings on this forum, some of which require interpretation. Please save attacks where warranted