PDA

View Full Version : Dlc2 play the entire game co op?

untamed
02-06-2014, 09:35 PM
What is the deal with the arena was suppose to by co op on day 1 then nope we will fix it nope and then they say dlc2 play entire game co op well not so much. The arena's would be very fun co op but alone not so much. Thank you Trion for keeping true to form and letting us down once again.

OttawaREDBLACKS
02-06-2014, 09:36 PM
What is the deal with the arena was suppose to by co op on day 1 then nope we will fix it nope and then they say dlc2 play entire game co op well not so much. The arena's would be very fun co op but alone not so much. Thank you Trion for keeping true to form and letting us down once again. if you need help to complete arenas of that size and lack of enemies you really should be playing an easier game

untamed
02-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Who said anything about difficulty I said it would be FUN in co op. And that makes it ok to you , ow it's easy so who cares about what we were told and playing with my friends . You must be a lonely guy

Etaew
02-07-2014, 07:18 AM
What is the deal with the arena was suppose to by co op on day 1 then nope we will fix it nope and then they say dlc2 play entire game co op well not so much. The arena's would be very fun co op but alone not so much. Thank you Trion for keeping true to form and letting us down once again.

I don't want to sound negative, but I wouldn't be surprised if it is a big ticketed item for DLC 5. Co-op arenas!

Shadow Andreas
02-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Dahanese said in one of the live streams, they are trying to figure out the scoring and persuit/achievements. I had asked a question about how things will work with multiple people and she read what Trick told her. From the sound of it....it sounded like they were working on it.

Of course this is what was told to us on a live stream......so take it how you want.