PDA

View Full Version : Any one home

adarkchild
02-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Any one still playing this game, got on and no one was on is this a common thing?

untamed
02-06-2014, 10:10 PM
There were a lot of players on to check out dlc3 and after exploring all the great new content (sponge Bob "15 seconds later") when they finished it all up they logged off

Burned In Effigy
02-06-2014, 10:13 PM
It's not that uncommon for me to do arkfalls all by myself. Hellbug are the easiest but the Dark Matter ones are impossible. I feel you.

adarkchild
02-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Aww that's kinda sad it would be such an awesome game if it were not so glitchie glad the shows coming back tho thanx guys

Jalek
02-06-2014, 10:37 PM
So it's up? The launcher didn't look like it patched anything, deleting the log just does the same, ending in "service unavailable".
Not sure I care enough to redownload the entire client because they changed something since the last time I ran the patcher.

adarkchild
02-06-2014, 10:41 PM
its up on my ps3 the patch took forever tho and now the is a glitch with the inventory were u cant use it cuz it frezzes

Manstan
02-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Don't know whom is playing on what. But I have no issues connecting with the PC NA server, and don't get disconnected through any fault of the game; I get disconnected every night some time between 9PM and 11PM for about 15 minutes, I've had AT$T out here 3 times, all they do is shrug their shoulders lol

But the server is broken in to tiers/shards/layers common for most games. Some times you just log in to an empty tier. Log out and log back in; well that is what they say to do but it has never worked for me lol

Also depends on time of day. The PC NA server is usually fullest between 3PM and 10PM. And also tends to get quite busy Sunday afternoons.
But ya, bugs, issues, and disappointing DLCs have cost this game a lot of players. Still it's a fun and some what addictive little game :eek:

Burned In Effigy
02-06-2014, 10:50 PM
I play on ps3 NA and the patch took 5mins I believe, and I was playing as soon as it was through downloading. Plus I was able to do PvP for the first time with no problems since about 3 months ago. I feel like I might be one of the lucky few?

Aaricane
02-07-2014, 06:47 AM
I just randomly re-downloaded the game again last night on my PS3 NA side.
Went to several hi pop locations in the world and throughout the whole night, saw like 5 people tops.

Really odd......

Nashtalia
02-07-2014, 08:12 AM
i think the INCURSIONS only occur when there is a good handful amount of players....being in a empty server, not so much >.>

Manstan
02-07-2014, 08:43 AM
i think the INCURSIONS only occur when there is a good handful amount of players....being in a empty server, not so much >.>

I'll argue that point. The one I did last night had all of 7 people at the end.

Sevn
02-07-2014, 12:10 PM
I'll argue that point. The one I did last night had all of 7 people at the end.

Agreed. We did one last night with only 8 of us or so.

would be nice to get a answer on what actually decides what spawns them. I need to complete San Fran and ill be done with all the contracts yet I never see them spawn there. Its always Mount tam or by IDR

Shadow Andreas
02-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Agreed. We did one last night with only 8 of us or so.

would be nice to get a answer on what actually decides what spawns them. I need to complete San Fran and ill be done with all the contracts yet I never see them spawn there. Its always Mount tam or by IDR

I asked on the live stream questions....lets see if they answer. The 2 I've been in were Serenity Academy....and I was only there for the siege. I have seen 2 freeze in Sausalito...both times fighting at the E-REP camp.