PDA

View Full Version : The servers are coming down for restart at 1300 hrs EST 02-07-14

Binky
02-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Again?

What the jekk?

internaut
02-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Its a quick restart, memory flush and so on, free up resources. Will be back up in 10 minutes. :o

Binky
02-07-2014, 11:06 AM
So they have to restart the servers twice/day?

That must be one helluva memory leak they crafted.

Nyamara
02-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Its a patch from what the server status said... but Morgana got the date wrong on her post for today. She said 5th which isn't today, but like 2 days ago... So I'm sure she meant today... it was only suppose to be down for an hour or less from what she said.

internaut
02-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Somehow I think the 7th Legion DLC has a bigger impact. Twice a day was never the norm. Its 15 minutes now at the time of posting and servers are still not up. Worried. :(

internaut
02-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Ok, just read the patch notes, date is definitely wrong. So 1 hour to kill twiddling myself, maybe say hello to wife. :D

soria
02-07-2014, 11:21 AM
been playing defiance a long time not worried about this just used to it.get worried if you here gunfire outside your house

Binky
02-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Its a patch from what the server status said... but Morgana got the date wrong on her post for today. She said 5th which isn't today, but like 2 days ago... So I'm sure she meant today... it was only suppose to be down for an hour or less from what she said.
OK.
But the server msg text in game said 'Quick Restart'.....

So, it'd just be nice if the multiple mouths of TRION all used a common language.

Nyamara
02-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Ok, just read the patch notes, date is definitely wrong. So 1 hour to kill twiddling myself, maybe say hello to wife. :D

Yeah you are right the DLC had a bigger impact, because since the first time of sieges in the game, no one actually zerged the sieges like are in the incursions like they do now. If they were multiple incursion sieges going on across the map, we wouldn't see as many issues with needing restarts and patching daily as we are. However, I don't rightfully at the time know what is up with the server's capability in handling so many people online in one spot at any given time. I think it may be why they are patching things too.

Nyamara
02-07-2014, 11:25 AM
OK.
But the server msg text in game said 'Quick Restart'.....

So, it'd just be nice if the multiple mouths of TRION all used a common language.

Lucky, I just got the chance to log on about 30 mins ago, and the game was already down. Would be nice like you said if they would tell people all this that they do on the server status page, when they post things like this in game.

oi mush 20pence
02-07-2014, 11:25 AM
ive just loaded from dash board and the is a new hot fix they doing some thing with the amount of scrip we where getting and the 25% weapon reload on kill

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
02-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Usually on Most TImes Quick Restart is approx 5mins.
This is taking longer so apparently they doing something

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
02-07-2014, 11:27 AM
ive just loaded from dash board and the is a new hot fix they doing some thing with the amount of scrip we where getting and the 25% weapon reload on kill

Well I just saw that lol

ColapsN7
02-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Major Fix Loot !

Vehicle Error *Выпрыгивает персонаж во время поездки .

Nyamara
02-07-2014, 11:36 AM
Usually on Most TImes Quick Restart is approx 5mins.
This is taking longer so apparently they doing something

Please check Server Status, it is a patch... should take 1 hour or less as per what Morgana said. She just said the wrong date.