PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone explain Reputation Points to Me

MacJacMcCoy
02-07-2014, 02:57 PM
Ok, Ill be doing a reputation mission that says its worth 20 points. I will finish the mission but the log will say I still have zero points. Every once and a while I will actually get some reputation points but never enough to buy anything. So I will go do a couple more missions or turn my game off for the day. When I log back on it tells me I now have zero points again. Can someone explain why I havent been getting the points I should be and why they disappear. Do you have to finish all missions for a given company before you get the points? Do you have to spend all points in a single day or they reset? Please any explanation would help its driving me nuts.

Sonic7870
02-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Could be a bug you've been encountering I have seen echelon tasks that reward rep points with them in San Francisco but they don't register, you may need to send a support ticket and see if they reward your missing points

Escyos
02-07-2014, 05:36 PM
It's possibly a bug.

You are actually completing all objectives of the contracts? Or just a single objective? If you finished single objectives or part of an objective you do get rep points but not many.