PDA

View Full Version : vehicle disapearing in the live stream

Littleweasel
02-07-2014, 04:59 PM
i found it funny how just as they were talking about your vehicle disappearing all the time it happened in the live stream it happened to greg and he made no mention of it as if it just didn't happen to him, he just called his car again and went on playing. lol

Arsenic_Touch
02-07-2014, 05:00 PM
You din't see nothin!
You literally didn't see anything because the vehicle went poof.

...really... it lower cased you din't see nothing.... that's brilliant.

Amack
02-07-2014, 05:02 PM
There's a theory. I also let Trick know of a way to test it. If they can fix chat, they can fix this.

Actually what we saw happen in the stream, was even more evidence that the theory is correct.

Atticus Batman
02-07-2014, 05:18 PM
You din't see nothin!
You literally didn't see anything because the vehicle went poof.

...really... it lower cased you din't see nothing.... that's brilliant.

Hey Arsenic! Your CAPS keep getting SAMURAI'ED! IT's kind of humurous! LOL

dahanese
02-07-2014, 05:33 PM
i found it funny how just as they were talking about your vehicle disappearing all the time it happened in the live stream it happened to greg and he made no mention of it as if it just didn't happen to him, he just called his car again and went on playing. lol

I *was* in the middle of a sentence. He has a quota for how many times he can cut me off and he'd already hit it. ;-)

Littleweasel
02-07-2014, 05:36 PM
I *was* in the middle of a sentence. He has a quota for how many times he can cut me off and he'd already hit it. ;-)

it did happened a few times, it just showing you guys that it is happening and greg should have made a point about it like what you guys are asking the player to do 8)

Amack
02-07-2014, 05:38 PM
We just need patience. Chat turned out pretty durn good if you ask me.

Holy Bahamut3
02-07-2014, 05:40 PM
What did you guys think of he answer to the screamers at topnotch?

Arsenic_Touch
02-07-2014, 05:41 PM
We just need patience. Chat turned out pretty durn good if you ask me.

It did. Except for during the warmaster, which is funny because trick specifically mentioned that it would be better for the warmaster. By default, team is turned off. What's really funny, the actual default team tab doesn't even had team turned on for it. And you can't click the team button on the left even if you have the team channel turned on for the channel tab you're viewing.
They removed the emote button and they got rid of the large chat window that had a purpose, when it was optional, not forced on you. These functions should be addressed asap.

What did you guys think of he answer to the screamers at topnotch?

I facepalmed so hard that the friction set my hair on fire. "MY HEAD IS ON FIRE!!"

Amack
02-07-2014, 05:43 PM
I can't argue that Arsenic. In the larger picture, adding these features back in won't be nearly as difficult as laying the foundation. Will it be done ASAP? I can't answer that. They do have quite a bit on their plate.

The same goes for the Screamers... it's just small potatoes right now.

Arsenic_Touch
02-07-2014, 05:45 PM
The screamers aren't small potatoes though. They know they're annoying, they were complained about non step when it was introduced and when they brought them back for rewind content. It actually ruins gameplay and that their response was "not important" is just mind boggling.

Amack
02-07-2014, 05:46 PM
It's not that mind boggling though... you yourself have listed out so many things that should take precedence over the Screamers... like the bungee.. no wait... like the... oh forget it.

Holy Bahamut3
02-07-2014, 05:48 PM
The screamers aren't small potatoes though. They know they're annoying, they were complained about non step when it was introduced and when they brought them back for rewind content. It actually ruins gameplay and that their response was "not important" is just mind boggling.
Yep, have they learned nothing from us? It bothers me because both of my characters are loyal to Topnotch. I can't stand going there now.

Atticus Batman
02-07-2014, 05:48 PM

I say we NEED a sidequest to go retreive sedatives to give to those patients, to end their incessant screaming!!!

Amack
02-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I say we NEED a sidequest to go retreive sedatives to give to those patients, to end their incessant screaming!!!

Either that or an event where we need to defend TNTW from them!

We can't let them take the bridge!

Arsenic_Touch
02-07-2014, 05:51 PM

I'm leaning more towards old yeller.

Atticus Batman
02-07-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm leaning more towards old yeller.

Sure side with Headsmack, why dontcha?!