PDA

View Full Version : 7th Legion Shields are Janky...I think...

WhiteF8ng
02-07-2014, 06:03 PM
So I bought my first 7th Legion Weapon cache today... Came with a full synergy set. A Surge shield (Rare), 7th Legion Yamato (Epic), and Epic Amakuni (sword) :o.

Only problem is: The shield is at EGO level 1. That's ONLY 4999 points shy of this char's EGO! Hurray! The cap is a laughable 1011. I noticed this on the weapon cache that came with the DLC and thought nothing of it. Now, after receiving a different shield, I think there's a problem here. Anyone else have this problem?

*side note: There's a green contender shield surfing the RNG right now that also ALWAYS comes like this. (I forget which though. I think it's a "II D" variety...)

Arsenic_Touch
02-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Noticed the same thing.

Amack
02-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Not even sure if you need a screenshot or not. EGO level 1 isn't going to happen on any character. My guess is it will be corrected like the Rathus Parraba purple roll.

Fuzzle
02-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Yup, I got a shield in a cache too and it is also level "---".
The shield I got is a variation of the Rhino, which at 5k Ego would be nearly 2k shield. Instead it has just over 1500.

Olaf
02-07-2014, 08:06 PM
i got a legendary 7th legion focus shield which is also level -- (1) and has 1011 cap. what i dont understand is why would they do that other than to get on peoples t!ts.. there should be no level 1 items in game or atleast an option to re-ego your level 1 items (e.g. crappy 7th legion shields)
would be pretty cool to beable to re-ego your old items to your current level, obviously at a big price whether it be scrip or salvage.

Bonehead
02-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Just another example of the quality of workmanship you can expect from the defiance team.

maverick07
02-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Of course the OJ I would get out of the 7th legion vendor would be a shield lol. The one that does the Melee DMG when shield recharges in all of its level 1 glory :(.

Something else I noticed with mine. It's an OJ shield with IV for the romal numeral. That means it should have a resistance of some sort. But it doesn't have one.

maverick07
02-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Crap double post :(
Sorry about that guys

Yup, I got a shield in a cache too and it is also level "---".
The shield I got is a variation of the Rhino, which at 5k Ego would be nearly 2k shield. Instead it has just over 1500.

That's cool that they seem to come in other variants at least. All of the ones I have gotten so far have been of the Hurricane variety.

*side note: There's a green contender shield surfing the RNG right now that also ALWAYS comes like this. (I forget which though. I think it's a "II D" variety...)

Oh yeah that's the Rebel Contender II D shields. They will always come with no EGO requirement when you loot them.