PDA

View Full Version : Could someone catch me up to speed on the new DLC?

East Astros
02-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Hey i'm wondering what new guns and synergies they put in. Pictures and explanations would be greatly appreciated.

Kane Fraiser
02-07-2014, 10:24 PM
there is nothing new. Period. the incursions is misconstrued as something "new" but it's just a whole bunch of laggy emergencies linked together with a 15 minute siege at the end. nothing is new.

Deunan
02-07-2014, 10:44 PM
There is a thread in the Defiance Alpha Test Server forum called 7th Legion Vendor weapons (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?147737-7th-Legion-Vendor-weapons) where you can see screen captures of many of the weapons.

They're basically core game VBI weapons models with a slightly different skin and fixed bonus stats with unique 7th Legion faction synergies.

Coyote Clive
02-07-2014, 11:28 PM
This "DLC" really depressed me. I was thinking I was going to be fighting something new. So where is the 7th Legion?

This shuffle of emergencies with about 5% new content (Or should I say previously unseen content) and 95% same ol' stuff has got me thinking they are doing the minimum requirement to honor their DLC obligation. It can barely be called a DLC by the standards of any other game.

Trion: When will we see a new faction/enemy/friend/co-op map/explorable area/capture and hold/Deathmatch map? I keep getting the feeling you're just trying to throw in whatever was left over. Not adding something new. Either way I am really disappointed with the 7th legion. Mainly because there is no 7th Legion.