PDA

View Full Version : 2 counting as 1

charmXalor
02-08-2014, 02:36 AM
So have anyone else noticed that the couriers are glitches, they empty the clip after one firing one shot, 2 shots are loaded but only one comes out.

Arsenic_Touch
02-08-2014, 02:43 AM
Was an intended change.

charmXalor
02-08-2014, 03:03 AM
Was an intended change.

That's stupid because it doesn't do extra damage it just waste one extra bullet.

Umfafa
02-08-2014, 03:07 AM
Actually, if you aim in and fire with only 1 reloaded you'll notice the round is smaller.

Instead of 2 singles they made it 1 bigger bomb with the damage of 2 smaller ones.

I don't like it either, but it is what it is. And I hate that saying too. So there. Or not.

What?

Arsenic_Touch
02-08-2014, 03:12 AM
You're still firing two shots, they just made them overlap.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?141641-Bug-or-intentional-courier-fires-one-shot-instead-of-two-Arkbreaker-DLC-2

charmXalor
02-08-2014, 03:19 AM
You're still firing two shots, they just made them overlap.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?141641-Bug-or-intentional-courier-fires-one-shot-instead-of-two-Arkbreaker-DLC-2

Ah okay just checking that seemed odd to me. Speaking of bugs what's with the comadeer Cronkite co-op map. It glitches once you make it closer to the boss, like no enemies spawn, so you have to force quit the map.

Binky
02-08-2014, 06:14 AM
Yes, the single charge can be detected if you swap and fire before it loads the 2nd shell.

Thread sidetrack:
What I noticed about the couriers is that they sometimes act weirdly when you equip 2 matched weapons in the same loadout.

Normally I hold down the 'trigger', and just keep swapping weapons. Works well at afflicted sieges.

I have several pair that will continuous fire a single round as you swap with Prepared perk enabled. (Because you only give it enough time to load one round each cycle.).

I have had several pairs (and one pair right now) that will continuously swap without ever firing. They just go through part of the animation and stay empty.

If I exchange either of the two in the pair with a 3rd (unmatched) courier, it's back to:
boom/swap/boom/swap/boom.... It works fine.
I've exchanged weapons with several people to test, and they get the same results. It's that particular pair of couriers.