PDA

View Full Version : Oranges from incursions?

Sonic7870
02-08-2014, 04:20 AM
Just completed an incursion in madera and was rewarded not only a blue sword but an orange cluster shot has anyone else had this I know about oranges from sieges

play
02-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Got orange Tacc AR from Kenn Farm incursion.

DanteYoda
02-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Got a oj Sniper from the Quarry one

MR RnFnR
02-08-2014, 08:20 AM
You lucky sods ;)

Nashtalia
02-08-2014, 08:30 AM
after others read up on this thread there will be a rush of them rushing to a INCURSIONS! as it was on the first day of the patch/dlc

Fuzzle
02-08-2014, 09:27 AM
Incursions have sieges at the end, so you are going to get the same rewards as you would any other siege, plus incursions rewards on top of that (a green/blue 7th legion weapon, and some rep/xp/scrip).

bigguy
02-08-2014, 09:41 AM
please not too much on the we are having fun thing else the samurai nerf will come

Sonic7870
02-08-2014, 12:00 PM
after others read up on this thread there will be a rush of them rushing to a INCURSIONS! as it was on the first day of the patch/dlc

I doubt that it will happen all the time though considering that all loot chests from incursions are random t2 boxes. Also I'm surprised that the incursion rush has ended for your format/server

Arran
02-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Just got a sweet brutal grind fragger with 18 in the mag form last incursion :)

Overtkill21
02-08-2014, 01:18 PM
please not too much on the we are having fun thing else the samurai nerf will come

too late...

Nashtalia
02-08-2014, 08:28 PM
I doubt that it will happen all the time though considering that all loot chests from incursions are random t2 boxes. Also I'm surprised that the incursion rush has ended for your format/server

Incursion rushes are still on-going in my server and format

jackdaws_1999
02-09-2014, 02:13 PM
its a real shame that not everyone gets OJs from teir 10s at seiges.
could someone PLEASE tell me the way to the vendors where I can STOP and get a nice drink so that I can start TELLING the story of how PEOPLE are always ruining good stories ABOUT trolls, its just that I wish that TEIR 10 boxes gave out better REWARDS.

Please note trion my caps button is broken and keeps randomly turning on... there is nothing to see here.

Goto sleep,
Goto Sleep,
Goto Sleep little Ninja Nerfs,
Goto Sleep,
Goto Sleep,
leave our seiges be.

Deunan
02-09-2014, 02:44 PM
Incursions have sieges at the end, so you are going to get the same rewards as you would any other siege, plus incursions rewards on top of that (a green/blue 7th legion weapon, and some rep/xp/scrip).TITCR

I have no motivation to do this over the actual Sieges themselves, or even a Dark Matter Major Arkfalls. They don't scale making it very difficult to score high enough for a Tier 10 score unless you use a BMG for heal assist points. On top of that they can glitch out.

Nyamara
02-09-2014, 02:59 PM
You can get orange shields too though I've yet to get one that is 7th legion orange...

Nyamara
02-09-2014, 03:04 PM
TITCR

I have no motivation to do this over the actual Sieges themselves, or even a Dark Matter Major Arkfalls. They don't scale making it very difficult to score high enough for a Tier 10 score unless you use a BMG for heal assist points. On top of that they can glitch out.

from my experience it is easy enough to score high on them as long as you get there first and are using smgs like castithan sweeper to do damage. The only issue I have is that at some of them many people are camping spawn points so then you have an issue. However, you can use a VBI charge pistol to score points and as long as you are accurate with your aim you can get between 10th and 21st spot on the results with about teir position of 8th. Just gotta be on time to them.

Deunan
02-09-2014, 03:15 PM
from my experience it is easy enough to score high on them as long as you get there first and are using smgs like castithan sweeper to do damage.I don't know what server you're on but on PC NA it is a major zerg at the Sieges that end the Incursions. Getting there first means nothing as the 2nd through 20th players will be there by the end of Wave 2 and that will double with each wave until you have over hundred players there. Also I am talking about your Siege score not the Incursion score. The Siege score is what unlocks the Tier 10 lock box which is what is giving a roll that will produce either a purple or orange item. Your place on the Incursion list is meaningless as it has no connection to whether you get the Tier 10 Siege score that gives the purple/orange roll.

jackdaws_1999
02-09-2014, 09:14 PM
Again, I say leave our seiges be. Obviously some here think its ok to tell trion about these things... I disagree, there are things trion SHOULD fix, and things trion WILL fix if they find out about them... Warmaster is a point in fact...

Some bright spark came on the forums and said "hey I got 22 million ojs from doing wms", guess what?

Did trion didnt fix the enemies popping in and out of phase?

NO, instead they nurfed WMs drop rate.

And now we are getting "BAD" drops from seiges, some bright spark owns up and says "Hey Trion Nurf this also!"....

Not that there is anything to nurf, seiges dont give guns anyway... Right!?!.... RIGHT!?!

Now I appreciate that me continuing to bang the drum for silence is a bad thing, but some people on here dont know when to shut the nango up.

Goto sleep Ninja Nerf, nothing to see here, just some people complaining about the LACK of Vitamin C.

Chump Norris
02-09-2014, 09:33 PM

Its sad how true that is.

Haifisch
02-09-2014, 09:52 PM
I have noticed that I'm getting more oranges from sieges when I hit top tier.

This is no easy task when at an Incursion-Siege, I barely make it to 40k on my 700 EGO character before time expires. And that's with a tacc AR and a Pulser

play
02-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Got oj VBI Courier last night. Kenn Farm incursion.

ArkGuardian_MichaelDial
02-10-2014, 03:38 AM
Got an Invader (Infector) and VBI Assault Rifle (Radiation/ Assassin)

Manstan
02-10-2014, 07:06 AM
Finally got my second OJ in game. Got from an incision. VBI SMG.