PDA

View Full Version : SanFranCursion EUPC

Drunk
02-09-2014, 04:37 AM
how many Eu pc players have actually seen the san fran incursion? i bin logging 4-10 hours a day and i have seen em all but san fran!. Only asking as how am i ment to complete a contract if the event spawns so rarely it may aswell of never existed......

AR700SAW
02-09-2014, 04:54 AM
I've never seen one at all, though I have seen lots of the others (mostly Mount Tam and the farm)

Etaew
02-09-2014, 04:59 AM
I caught the tail end of one the other day.

Fuzzy
02-09-2014, 05:02 AM
ONe of my clan mates saw two but after that, never again.
I didn't see one either.
Yesterday, I played the whole afternoon until 4 am., so about 8 to 9 hours.
I was in different shards all the time and there did spawn about 10 Mt Tam incursions, none in Marin, only one in Sausalito, 5 Madera and not a single on in San Fran...
I did over 40 incursions up to now and not a single one in San Fran and Trion wants to tell us everything's okay with that? -.-

Mr3ad
02-09-2014, 05:32 AM
10 symbols

Drewbud
02-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Same here. PC NA. Was on last 3 days about 8-10 hours a day from early am est on. Still haven't seen a San Fran Inc. I was on different shards as well.

stefb42
02-09-2014, 06:31 AM
It's the same on xbox EU server, never seen one in san fran, what's most annoying about it is that it's part of one of the weekly 7th legion contracts, how we supposed to get the rep if we're not getting the event to take place

OT my lad plays on the EUPC server and he's never seen one in san fran either, though he spends most of his time in SW and Freight Yard

otonagamer
02-09-2014, 07:00 AM
On Xbox NA server. I only saw SF Incursion once in more then 20 hours of gameplay while I finished several Mount Tam. Saddest part is that my Xbox got freezed in the middle of that SF Incursion and when I logged back in, I was in different shard and I never saw SF Incursion since then. lol I don't think I can complete this week's contract.

I think DLC owner should be awarded 7th Legion reputation also through several regular events, not only Incursion, such as Arkbreaker, Major Arkfall, Siege, like the way you can earn Thorn Liro reputation by repeating its events. Incursion happens too few times a day. If it takes days to earn enough 7L reputation to purchase single 7L crate, it won't justify the money we paid for the new outfits and weapons. Or Incursion should happen as much as Minor Arkbreakers.