PDA

View Full Version : Fix this game!

Sgt Frankenstein
02-10-2014, 12:09 AM
I did not drop 140$ on this game 9 months ago to find out you still haven't fixed the crash problem! Also, These so called "DLC's" are not "DLC's"! All you are doing is giving missions that we already had access to and gave it a follow the dot routine and a color change. That does not count as a dlc. The 7th legion doesn't even have a story line. How lazy are you are you people? The only some what original dlc is the arkbreaks. Everything else is garbage. Thorn Lio is just rampages and so forth in a room. Seriously fix your product before you go bankrupt or worse (Lawsuite)!

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 12:46 AM
Apparently the game is working within acceptable functionality parameters according to Trion.
They are working to "improve" it but what you see is what you get for now and the foreseeable future.
Just check out the live stream and see how on top of it they are.

Jug
02-10-2014, 01:09 AM
I bought this game again last month hoping things were better but it seems like there just going backwords instead of forwards and its getting very annoying like you said FIX THIS GAME.

Sgt Frankenstein
02-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Getting disconnected when there is more than 20 people is not "Acceptable Functionality". Just as these so called DLC's are not "Acceptable". People paid good money to play this game and a lot of us can't advance due to the stupidity that Trion is making us deal with. Don't bother trying to tell me that if i don't like it then don't play. I spent too much money on this game to just delete it. I paid for a service and expect as much. You pay a mechanic to fix a car. You pay him and the car isn't fixed what happens? The mechanic fixes the car or deals with a lawsuit. Trion fix your car!

Elastik Spastik
02-10-2014, 01:52 AM
Agreed. I dont have as many problens as some people on here and can happily play without crashes. But the dlc is complete bull@#$&. And the game seriously needs a good working over so everyone can enjoy it.

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 02:14 AM
Getting disconnected when there is more than 20 people is not "Acceptable Functionality". Just as these so called DLC's are not "Acceptable". People paid good money to play this game and a lot of us can't advance due to the stupidity that Trion is making us deal with. Don't bother trying to tell me that if i don't like it then don't play. I spent too much money on this game to just delete it. I paid for a service and expect as much. You pay a mechanic to fix a car. You pay him and the car isn't fixed what happens? The mechanic fixes the car or deals with a lawsuit. Trion fix your car!

Their game, their definitions.

Elastik Spastik
02-10-2014, 02:27 AM
Their game, their definitions.

Unfortunately that is too true.

Sgt Frankenstein
02-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Yeah well maybe some one needs to do something about their "Definitions" of how MMO-RPG games really work so they can fix this issue. It's sad too cause when i am having a good run i enjoy this game. 3 things about this game that gets to me is 1. The microphones are always messing up, 2 The constant disconnections, 3 This is a loot based MMO-RPG game and i buy lockboxes all day long and can't get legendaries or even a good purple i plan on using not to mention the only 1 place i can get a legendary is at Kenn Farm in Madera during the incursion and 50% i get disconnected or 95% i can't see anything (NPC's, Players). I just spam the crap out of my BMG and hope to get a high enough score with healing assists to get something worth my time.

Elric1
02-10-2014, 06:03 AM
I did not drop 140$ on this game 9 months ago to find out you still haven't fixed the crash problem! Also, These so called "DLC's" are not "DLC's"! All you are doing is giving missions that we already had access to and gave it a follow the dot routine and a color change. That does not count as a dlc. The 7th legion doesn't even have a story line. How lazy are you are you people? The only some what original dlc is the arkbreaks. Everything else is garbage. Thorn Lio is just rampages and so forth in a room. Seriously fix your product before you go bankrupt or worse (Lawsuite)!

Ahem. Sucker. Sorry but you got screwed. Now you know hiw everyone who invested into Hellgate: London feels. We are chumps to have ever trusted Trion time to move on because this game sure as hell wont.

Littleweasel
02-10-2014, 06:30 AM
asking Trion to fix a game that has been broken from day one is like asking them to release quality dlc, it is not going to happen

Storm58
02-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Getting disconnected when there is more than 20 people is not "Acceptable Functionality".

Hey, it's not like Defiance promoted the ability to play online with thousands of people... Oh, wait... sorry...

JustaMule
02-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Hey, it's not like Defiance promoted the ability to play online with thousands of people crammed like sardines in a can on one tiny map... Oh, wait... sorry...

Broke is broke... time to cut your losses and find another game. There are many worthy contenders out there on droid/iOS or even GameBoy that are superior.

Storm58
02-10-2014, 11:13 AM
Broke is broke... time to cut your losses and find another game. There are many worthy contenders out there on droid/iOS or even GameBoy that are superior.

I was quite shocked by how lacking the content was when the game first came out, for anything that I would even remotely consider an "RPG" and/or an "MMO." Especially for something that had so much hype and was on three platforms.

Then I thought, well, there are going to be 5 DLCs, Episodic content, and other story content to tie in Season 1 - Season 2... I thought all of that "new" content would expand the area, make it bigger, longer, and better. What an ultimate letdown.

harleyrider
02-10-2014, 11:27 AM
Its easy to say cut your loses but we shouldn't have to were already invested and actually like the game. I've never had a game that locked my PlayStation 3 to the point I have to have a hard shut down. That's very hard on a unit whether it be a ps3 or a pc it has the potential to really damage them.

The time outs are a real pain like you said you get into a grove and it knocks you off veryyyyy frustrating.

I do hope they decide to fix it but I'm not holding my breath for it. They keep pushing the RIFT game "yea right I'm going to jump right in there for more of the same.

Why would I waste my money its the same people that made this game. This has to hurt their business but I guess they don't care. All I can say is "first time shame on you second time shame on me".

Faeton007
02-10-2014, 11:40 AM
Ahem. Sucker. Sorry but you got screwed. Now you know hiw everyone who invested into Hellgate: London feels. We are chumps to have ever trusted Trion time to move on because this game sure as hell wont.

Ah, you make me nostalgic I played Hellgate London since beginning some years ago. I was very but very sad about what happened to that game :(

02-10-2014, 12:00 PM
I just got off with one of their Gm that's what they call themselves but any way told me to run some tests on my computer to see how my router work well comes to find out that the problem was my router connection. He contact my isp provider for the problem. When I asked what was wrong with the connection he could not explain. The reason I'm writing is because they are never at fault it's you're system. You'll never win the battle. An by the way I get disconnected or logged out many times in a day just some days are better than others.

harleyrider
02-12-2014, 10:30 AM
That I can believe Topo. Its never their fault its always your unit that seems to be the answer for everything any more lol. Well I just changed my router and guess what "it's still happening" so that shoot's that one in the foot lol. I have NO other game that locks my unit like this. It's a PS3 it not like I programmed it lol.

dramaQkarri
02-12-2014, 10:48 AM
I used to think fast travelling too much caused disconnect. I used to think being at an arkfall/siege or something with a lot of other players caused disconnect. I used to think using my mic while doing any of the above caused disconnect. PS3 NA, btw.

Last night, when I was doing a major scrapper arkfall with only 4 other players, and not using my mic, and hadn't fast travelled at all, or done any other things besides driver to this arkfall, I suddenly got a hard freeze. So all the thoughts I've thunk about how I might improve my chances of staying online longer are out the window. In fact I've had a hard freeze while I left the room for a few minutes and my avatar was just standing there.

I'm completely convinced it's NOT me, it's YOU Trion and we are tired of your responses that tell us to troubleshoot our consoles. We're not stupid. My other games do NOT do the hard freeze, and rarely do other games kick me offline. I've played this game from the day it was released and plan to continue BUT it's pretty hard to take in that nothing has been done to fix connectivity issues. There are good days and bad days, but whatever the cause, it's with YOU TRION so please, please DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. No more tip-toeing around this issue. Hire a person who KNOWS how to solve this because it can be done. You just have to come up with enough money to pay a more expensive and experienced employee. We know you're hiring so please be wise about it.

Corun
02-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Trion, needs to stop making cash grabs by pushing out half-baked games left and right and focus on fixing the existing games like Defiance.

I don't care if a company has a million IP's under their belt. What matters to me is if it has ONE IP that is actually a quality product.

Sgt Frankenstein
02-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Brand new modem, 50mbs down 9 up. ps3 been to Sony and returned like brand new and all the ports are open to psn network. Not faulty on my end. Trion should man up and take responsibility.

Burned In Effigy
02-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Hell, I've been kicked out when I was soloing arkfalls. I've had probably a dozen hard freezes since monday. Coop maps glitching. Oh how many ojs and keys I could've earned. Lol.

Ashlocke
02-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Lately, of the many bugs, glitches and just plain poorly implemented nonsense, the one that's been annoying me the most is when I drop down spikes to call down an arkfall, defeat the mobs outside, then zone into what I EXPECT to be a brand spanking new War Master encounter only to find upon entering that there's 30 seconds left on the clock, by the time I jump down the rabbit hole, the whole thing is a failure, oh yeah, thanks for basically stealing my spikes and wasting my time.

Camelot
02-12-2014, 11:49 PM
Brand new modem, 50mbs down 9 up. ps3 been to Sony and returned like brand new and all the ports are open to psn network. Not faulty on my end. Trion should man up and take responsibility.

dude, ask them to fix the scrip bug and they will fix immediately. Cause it will ruined the economy of defiance lol...All I want is to play the game.I really don't care about the economy b ulls Hit.