PDA

View Full Version : invisible enemies are back and no voice in cut scenes

Littleweasel
02-10-2014, 10:31 AM
for the veteran players the issue of invisible enemies shooting, and enemies that you just killed also still shooting at you is old and i thought they had fixed this issue along time ago but every since they released that last udpate/patch that they insist on calling dlc 3 the invisible enemies are back.

i am not talking about the incursion enemies that are invisible, im talking about when you are doing story missions that are invisible (i restarted the story again) and when ever there is a cut scene there is no voice at all. even ego no longer talk, but that is more of a bless than anything since she can get very annoying at times repeating crap over and over.

am i the only one experiencing these issues or are other seeing them also?

Elastik Spastik
02-10-2014, 10:37 AM
This game just seems to get worse as each day passes.

Littleweasel
02-10-2014, 10:40 AM
everything seemed to be running fine until the release update/patch/dlc3 then everything became all buggy like it was when the game first released.

hey u
02-10-2014, 10:41 AM
Since the 3rd DLC it's growing worse day by day. Prove me wrong Trion?

Deunan
02-10-2014, 11:58 AM
dialogues in general this past weekend were lagging. There have been severe latency problems since DLC 3 was added.

Sonic7870
02-10-2014, 12:20 PM
It has something to due with server lag as many people with faster Internet connections are on the same server restricting the bandwidth to other players

SirServed
02-10-2014, 01:34 PM
I had invisible enemies attack me just yesterday, I ended up using /extract to get them to reset/appear again.

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 02:57 PM
I had invisible enemies attack me just yesterday, I ended up using /extract to get them to reset/appear again.

Same here. One killed me and when I came back I was able to see him and take him out. Like he was killing me across shards or something?

Deunan
02-10-2014, 02:59 PM
When their carets are visible but they aren't you can't damage them. I know this with certainty because I've used a boomer on them that has a huge damage radius and there are no damage numbers or damage sounds when I hit their area with grenades.

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 03:11 PM
This guy had no caret and made no sound when he was shooting me. I just had to watch my shield and health disappear while being mauled not knowing where to seek cover.

quick
02-10-2014, 03:23 PM
I think the enemies got there hands on some zaggers and going perma cloak.

BIEBERyoloSWAG
02-10-2014, 03:24 PM
I have lag when breaking down weapons. Ill break one down, move to the next, and the first weapon is still there while im breaking down the second weapon.

DSW
02-10-2014, 05:35 PM
I have lag when breaking down weapons. Ill break one down, move to the next, and the first weapon is still there while im breaking down the second weapon.

you're doing it from Claims section?