PDA

View Full Version : Episode missions

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 11:32 AM
I know y'all are probably sick of hearing from me on this, but it has yet to be resolved.

I finished the story line missions. Do I need to restart the story line to activate the episode missions or do they stand independently of one another?

Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shadow Andreas
02-10-2014, 11:37 AM
I finished the main story a while ago and did not restart it (I hid the icon from my map). I still have all of the episode missions showing on my map currently. Hope this helps.

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 11:41 AM
I finished the main story a while ago and did not restart it (I hid the icon from my map). I still have all of the episode missions showing on my map currently. Hope this helps.Well it answers that question. Back to the drawing board. Thanks man.

MagnusRune Daltus
02-10-2014, 11:43 AM
try submitting a ticket with the live chat? they might actually give an answer as to why. also did you do they the 1st time they were up? if so none of the unique rewards, just random loot crate....

Shadow Andreas
02-10-2014, 11:46 AM
Well it answers that question. Back to the drawing board. Thanks man.

Any time reb....sorry it's not working for you yet.

If you go to the Crater is your ego standing outside the front of the bar with a mission to start? I'm wondering if they are in the world but just not showing up on your map.

boom1234567890
02-10-2014, 11:52 AM
reb I finished main as well on main toon and they show up even if I play them again... on new toons without even doing a mission ive gotten them to show up at ego 1000ish

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Tickets have been submitted. Dealing with Defiance. No EGO by crater. I have completed them in the past. Very annoying!

Ungolcap
02-10-2014, 12:33 PM
Tickets have been submitted. Dealing with Defiance. No EGO by crater. I have completed them in the past. Very annoying!

Have you completed their related pursuits? For us, the episode missions didn't show up again until we finished those.

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 01:10 PM
Have you completed their related pursuits? For us, the episode missions didn't show up again until we finished those.More specific?

I have completed all episode pursuits except:

Armistace - I need to complete Commandeer Cronkite. Problem is, for the last 3 weeks, any time we try doing it, it glitches and won't continue.

Replay One Mastery - I have the 3rd one completed {Svushinnira}. Can't complete the other ones because they won't show up on my damned map.

Arsenic_Touch
02-10-2014, 01:27 PM
They respawn every hour so it's odd that you can't even get them.

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 03:02 PM

Same with me across all accts. When I finish them they don't come back.

Sonic7870
02-10-2014, 03:02 PM
I've completed the main storyline a few times and the ep missions with exception of the co-op maps returning, have you done the accord medical site that may activate the ep missions just a suggestion

blujoker
02-10-2014, 03:08 PM
They didn't start popping back up for me until I had completed all four of the mission chains in their entirety, but I'm PC so may have no bearing whatsoever.

jschmuck33
02-10-2014, 03:24 PM

I actually had to remove them from my map because I was getting so annoyed with seeing them. I'd finish them and they'd pop right back up, I felt like I wasn't actually accomplishing anything.

Ungolcap
02-10-2014, 03:31 PM
More specific?

Armistace - I need to complete Commandeer Cronkite. Problem is, for the last 3 weeks, any time we try doing it, it glitches and won't continue.

Replay One Mastery - I have the 3rd one completed {Svushinnira}. Can't complete the other ones because they won't show up on my damned map.

The mastery one if I remember correctly. After that was completed, all the episode missions came back. Every single mission for each episode just popped up on the map at the same time.

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Well, they won't show for me to complete. Aside from standing outside of Crater for 65 minutes, not sure what else to do.

Atticus Batman
02-10-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, they won't show for me to complete. Aside from standing outside of Crater for 65 minutes, not sure what else to do.

I am sure you already tryed this, but I had to delete the patch they were added with when they were added permanently to get them to work right.

N3gativeCr33p
02-10-2014, 03:59 PM

Ouch. It worked for our clan not more than a week and a half ago. I only have that other co-op left to complete the pursuit 100%.

Meh...

Sliverbaer
02-10-2014, 04:02 PM
Mine were locked also. The pursuits were completed for all but that last one. It wouldn't recognize the previous ones were complete.

I submitted a ticket with screenshots and they reset whatever was borked. Just have to wait until they look at it.

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 05:38 PM
I am sure you already tryed this, but I had to delete the patch they were added with when they were added permanently to get them to work right.might try this

*Edit*

Happen to remember witch patch it was?...Went through them and didn't see it.

MAMGRIZZLY
02-10-2014, 07:02 PM

Hey Reb just do it with a group you know, or can talk to 1st. When it's glitched you guys ALL have to kill yourselves at the same time (if you have a self-revive burn it &do it again) it will reset. Sometimes it takes a couple of times (180scrip per try) but it will work. Last week it didn't work after 3 tries but then it did the next day. This has been a problem on& off forever, I thought pretty much everyone knew this trick.

rebtattoo
02-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Hey Reb just do it with a group you know, or can talk to 1st. When it's glitched you guys ALL have to kill yourselves at the same time (if you have a self-revive burn it &do it again) it will reset. Sometimes it takes a couple of times (180scrip per try) but it will work. Last week it didn't work after 3 tries but then it did the next day. This has been a problem on& off forever, I thought pretty much everyone knew this trick.Will let my guys know. Thanks for the heads up.

Atticus Batman
02-11-2014, 04:49 AM
might try this

*Edit*

Happen to remember witch patch it was?...Went through them and didn't see it.

Afraid not. :( I think I just ended up deleting the Arkbreak one and the one right after it, but don't remember.

rebtattoo
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Gotcha. Will have to try something since the company doesn't seem to be able to answer. Frustrating!

Drewbud
02-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Hey Reb just do it with a group you know, or can talk to 1st. When it's glitched you guys ALL have to kill yourselves at the same time (if you have a self-revive burn it &do it again) it will reset. Sometimes it takes a couple of times (180scrip per try) but it will work. Last week it didn't work after 3 tries but then it did the next day. This has been a problem on& off forever, I thought pretty much everyone knew this trick.
Using /extract works better, no script penalty.

Burned In Effigy
02-11-2014, 08:41 PM
So pissed I deleted the patch disc in hopes that the episode missions would possibly reappear! Nope. It's my DAF but.......grrrr.

MAMGRIZZLY
02-12-2014, 03:47 AM
Using /extract works better, no script penalty.
Are you on PS3 because as far as I know that doesn't work. This has been the only way to complete it if glitched (not always messed up). Until now, I stopped doing all the daily contracts once I reached Trusted.

Elastik Spastik
02-12-2014, 04:06 AM
I wish they would disappear after completing them. And I mean from the game not the map.