PDA

View Full Version : missing ultimate edition physical items from the box.

zartanyen
04-02-2013, 03:16 PM
I go down and get my ultimate edition from game stop bring it home open it up and items are missing, no bag and nothing but the disc in my game box everything else was their just those things missing, sticker, postcard, game book, and only one code on my receipt from game stop is the ultimate edition or collectors stuff on my disk what about my season pass?

Need help with this issue I just loaded the disc and downloaded the patches gamestop was kind of cool said their looking into what they need to do but did not have me come down and drop this off so I could play the game but don't want to mess anything up if I need codes to go with this disk or this disk will be my account disk in case they exchange everything not just give me my missing items.

Any help or suggestions if I should play the disc I have or not ?

Defy
04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
I'd say have GameStop replace the items

Kurakoth
04-02-2013, 03:27 PM
the bag and the statue are the big ticket items, so some guy probably stole those out of the box

Vespirah
04-02-2013, 03:28 PM
yeah you need to return it asap because you did not pay for a incomplete UE and i also to have purchased the UE and the code on your receipt is your preorder code and the code on the back of your booklet in the game case is your UE voucher code to give u the season pass and also infiltrator however my code refuses to give my items :(

Dixa
04-02-2013, 03:28 PM
I go down and get my ultimate edition from game stop bring it home open it up and items are missing, no bag and nothing but the disc in my game box everything else was their just those things missing, sticker, postcard, game book, and only one code on my receipt from game stop is the ultimate edition or collectors stuff on my disk what about my season pass?

Need help with this issue I just loaded the disc and downloaded the patches gamestop was kind of cool said their looking into what they need to do but did not have me come down and drop this off so I could play the game but don't want to mess anything up if I need codes to go with this disk or this disk will be my account disk in case they exchange everything not just give me my missing items.

you actually have to go through gamestop.

zartanyen
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
Thanks everyone for the help and information was just wondering if I would mess anything up if I play the disc I have till gamestop figures everything out.

Seem's like I am missing all my UE codes as my book is missing.

Dixa
04-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks everyone for the help and information was just wondering if I would mess anything up if I play the disc I have till gamestop figures everything out.

Seem's like I am missing all my UE codes as my book is missing.

do NOT use any codes in that box. gamestop has to replace the entire thing

firstly call the store and speak to the store manager. if he's a twit ask to speak to his district manager.

if he balks or refuses, on the bottom of your receipt is a survey. fill it out and fill it out vehemently. stores are graded on this weekly. also ask the store manager for the gamestop corporate 1800 number and complain to them.

yes, i was a gamestop store manager.

Unknown
04-02-2013, 03:54 PM

I would recommend you check which edition they supplied to you before stating that someone "stole" something from there. From the sounds of it hey have clearly given you a Collector's edition rather than an Ultimate edition. The Collector's edition is pre-packed and simply placed inside the Ultimate edition. The Ultimate edition is "huge" in comparison because it's simply a cardboard box with ultimate edition on and big enough to house the bag aswell. Here's what it should have looked like when you picked it up, so check which box they gave you. Gamestop is the one you would have to go through. If they gave you the wrong one and they deny it there's always in-store cctv to confirm which edition they supplied you, occasionally security systems do work in favour of the public.
Hope that helps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWE-Bpw4Ok

GrafUlrich88
04-02-2013, 04:01 PM
The code for the utlimate edition is on the back of the manual. I entered it as it stated (after you complete the tuturiol). I downloaded it and put it in "Pending Status". I had to logout of the game I was in and then go to dashboard. Then the downloaded completed.

Then when I got back into the game where I logged out I went in inventory and then used left trigger selected "Defiance Store" then I noticed I had alot of items in the "Claim Area". Click on each one to claim. Recommend selecting the "Inventory Slot add on" first.

Cheers,

Unknown
04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
yeah you need to return it asap because you did not pay for a incomplete UE and i also to have purchased the UE and the code on your receipt is your preorder code and the code on the back of your booklet in the game case is your UE voucher code to give u the season pass and also infiltrator however my code refuses to give my items :(

If you used the code on the back of the book in the "Games & Apps -Redeem Code" section of the XBL menu, once the servers are back up you need to go into the Defiance game. Then going into the ego wheel menu where you can select character, maps, social, intel, etc at the bottom you will see "Defiance Store" click that selection and it brings up the Bits items. If you scroll down the menu on the left hand side I think it's second tab from the bottom it says "redeem items". Click that, it should have a number next to it, this is where you will find the ego bonus items pre-launch and bonus items from ultimate/collector's edition just click them all to redeem and they will then appear in your inventory and all extra inventory slots will be automatically added :)

zartanyen
04-02-2013, 04:16 PM
I got the big cardboard box see where the bag probably should have been.

Will not be putting in any codes as my game book with the codes is missing along with my post cards and sticker I have a normal game disc then and normal copy of the game till through with all the game stop stuff.

General manager said he had to call people above him to see what can be done hope this gets resolved soon really want to play.

Thanks again for all the help and advice.