PDA

View Full Version : minor arkfalls need to be changed

Littleweasel
02-10-2014, 02:52 PM
they need to be changes so that the only person that can open the crates after clearing out the inside is that person that calls it down, im sick of calling them down and clearing out the inside and the the other people are the ones that open the crates before i even have a chance to get to them. the thing that P***** me off the most is it is probably people that did not even buy the dlc that are the ones opening them.
yes i know i still get weapons, but if i call down the arkfall i want to be the one to open the crates

Deunan
02-10-2014, 02:56 PM
They need to get their heads examined if they waste even one second to address such a petty concern when there are infinitely greater issues with the game that demand their attention.

nathanpbutler
02-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Baby Plucky? Is that you?

"I wanna PUSH the BUTton!"

Seriously, you want them to take time away from the other glaring issues with the game in order to basically make sure you get the old the button for a few seconds instead of someone else holding the button for a few seconds, so that you can still all end up with the exact same stuff? Really?

Overtkill21
02-10-2014, 04:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axBtzSNir1E

Midori Oku
02-10-2014, 04:08 PM
I like having minions to do it for me! :3

quick
02-10-2014, 04:18 PM
There is so much to fix in the game hell why not let him push the button. The op has a right to ask for a fix to even if it is to bush the button. I want the easy button lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NojiCsZQSr8

DragonForza
02-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Maybe the OP is the same person that's intent on pushing the big button to open the room to the WM even if there's only 4 others there. But let's not jump to conclusions.

There are more important things on the agenda, like fixing the stability issues with the immense man power they have, and their brilliant syntax when they type out patch notes.

3rdpig
02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Hey OP, not going the way you thought it would, is it? :D

Seizan
02-10-2014, 07:39 PM
http://cdn.overclock.net/d/db/db7d73dc_jackie-chan-meme.png

Littleweasel
02-10-2014, 08:17 PM
Hey OP, not going the way you thought it would, is it? :D

i was stating my opinion other are entitled to theirs as well.

as i have said in many other threads people that did not buy the dlc should not have even been allowed to enter the called down arkfalls.

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 08:20 PM
No button for you!

Binky
02-10-2014, 08:22 PM
i was stating my opinion other are entitled to theirs as well.

as i have said in many other threads people that did not buy the dlc should not have even been allowed to enter the called down arkfalls.
A.) ArkBreaks.
2.) As stated, excluding people from events like that means you'd be solo-fighting 2 huntmaster Viscera and dozens of drones a lot more often than you'd like. The place is already a ghost-town. Who ya gonna call to come to your aid when you're the only guy on the server?

Bonehead
02-10-2014, 08:24 PM
A.) ArkBreaks.
2.) As stated, excluding people from events like that means you'd be solo-fighting 2 huntmaster Viscera and dozens of drones a lot more often than you'd like. The place is already a ghost-town. Who ya gonna call to come to your aid when you're the only guy on the server?
https://d2nh4f9cbhlobh.cloudfront.net/_uploads/galleries/23339/ghostbusters-image.jpg

Deunan
02-11-2014, 12:48 AM
As stated, excluding people from events like that means you'd be solo-fighting 2 huntmaster Viscera and dozens of drones a lot more often than you'd like. The place is already a ghost-town. Who ya gonna call to come to your aid when you're the only guy on the server?He doesn't care. Some people are so petty they're willing to cut off their own nose to spite their face. It was also already pointed out to him that there are several players that can break a million or even 2 million damage on the Warmaster that wouldn't be available to help out leading to a greater chance of failure, but he would rather keep company with key farming lock trolls than let anyone into an instance that doesn't own Arkbreaker.

duction
02-11-2014, 01:02 AM
original poster, learn to share you brat. This is the problem with todays youth.

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 02:22 AM
original poster, learn to share you brat. This is the problem with todays youth.

well for your information im not a youth.

i just believe that people should get what they pay for and if they don't pay for the dlc's they should not be able to do pretty much everything that the people that do pay for it can do. dlc 2 was all about calling down arkfalls and then being able to go into them, so if you did not buy the dlc why should you be able to go into it?

it's like in call of duty for example if you do not buy the mp map packs you can not play on the new maps.

so as i said why should the people that do not buy the dlc for defiance still be able to play on the new content?

i do not call new weapons and new toon skins content worth paying for since neither really help you within the game since the weapons are usually no better that the ones already in the game and the new toon skins do not give anything other than make you look different which half the time you still look like the default character to everyone else anyways.

duction
02-11-2014, 03:05 AM
well for your information im not a youth.

i just believe that people should get what they pay for and if they don't pay for the dlc's they should not be able to do pretty much everything that the people that do pay for it can do. dlc 2 was all about calling down arkfalls and then being able to go into them, so if you did not buy the dlc why should you be able to go into it?

it's like in call of duty for example if you do not buy the mp map packs you can not play on the new maps.

so as i said why should the people that do not buy the dlc for defiance still be able to play on the new content?

i do not call new weapons and new toon skins content worth paying for since neither really help you within the game since the weapons are usually no better that the ones already in the game and the new toon skins do not give anything other than make you look different which half the time you still look like the default character to everyone else anyways.

Well that's fair enough and I agree, I have the season pass and it annoys me too, I thought you meant you should only get the loot out of the whole room in the ark break :D

stefb42
02-11-2014, 03:38 AM
If such a change was ever made, these forums would be full of complaints about people calling down arkfalls then not opening the crates, locking everyone else out of the rewards, sorry it's a terrible idea. no access to the arkfalls without the dlc would have been ok, might have encouraged more people to buy the dlc to see what they were missing out on, but it's too late now as everyone already has the access, can't really take it away now

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 03:56 AM
Well that's fair enough and I agree, I have the season pass and it annoys me too, I thought you meant you should only get the loot out of the whole room in the ark break :D

no i don't care if people can actually take the loot, i just wish that the person that actually called it down was able to open the crate(s).
i wish that at least one of them could only be opened by the person that called it down.

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 03:57 AM
If such a change was ever made, these forums would be full of complaints about people calling down arkfalls then not opening the crates, locking everyone else out of the rewards, sorry it's a terrible idea. no access to the arkfalls without the dlc would have been ok, might have encouraged more people to buy the dlc to see what they were missing out on, but it's too late now as everyone already has the access, can't really take it away now

sure they could why not?
Trion could always say it was always intented to be that way and that the people that did not buy it were given a peek at the dlc and that is now the way is was suppose to be.
wouldn't be the first time Trion lied to the gamers

drackiller
02-11-2014, 04:03 AM
I also agree with the OP in this, i feel that i have paid the season pass for nothing.
Worst yet, i paid and most of the times i can`t even play the game.

N3gativeCr33p
02-11-2014, 06:31 AM
Think I've finally seen one of the people who agreed with that whole grenade change fiasco...