PDA

View Full Version : Stash Box

Amun Ra
02-11-2014, 03:32 AM
The idea of a stash box came to mind when I noticed my inventory is cluttered by things I want to keep.
This results in my inventory having contineuosly 38/44 items which are favorized.
Thus, I can only pick up 6 items.

A storage for items you like to keep (like weapons that I want to train later on, and a few great mods) would be, IMHO, most welcome.

Thoughts?
Ben

Amack
02-11-2014, 03:51 AM
Won't happen. They are way too dependant on inventory slot sales.

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 04:01 AM

agreed, i just wish inventory slots carried over between characters and that you could transfer your items between characters without having to give them to a friend just for them to give them back after you loaded in the new character.

Atticus Batman
02-11-2014, 04:43 AM
been asked for since alpha/beta. So good luck there.

N3gativeCr33p
02-11-2014, 06:47 AM
... i just wish inventory slots carried over between characters...

No doubt! Pretty shady that extra inventory space doesn't carry over to your alts, and it's one of the reasons why I don't bother rolling any alts in this game.

Amun Ra
02-11-2014, 06:57 AM
All seem to have missed my point: I do not ask for extra storage, but for a safe where I can store my goods, so that I can 'declutter' my inventory.
For all I care they can take a part of my storage and make it into a safe, so my inventory becomes orderly.
'Tis a mess right now!

N3gativeCr33p
02-11-2014, 07:00 AM
I do not ask for extra storage, but for a safe where I can store my goods, so that I can 'declutter' my inventory.

Sorry, but I just don't see this happening. Hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see it.

Meh... in addition to (free) extra inventory slots, I have a safe for extra storage in my Gotham City lair... oh, wait... wrong console...

;)

Manstan
02-11-2014, 07:06 AM
If you want people to stay in a game they need a place to stay and storage.

hey u
02-11-2014, 08:59 AM
I was told that this will probably never happen. If you want anything close to that you have your other characters to play as sets just switch character and put the weapon you want/like on him or her and have them hold onto it and sell the rest. A stash box would be nice though.

xox Zoey xox
02-11-2014, 09:00 AM
What would be cool is a type of bank thingy that works like to claims sections but just acts like a bank/store item. I would love some type of bank system

Elastik Spastik
02-11-2014, 09:08 AM
It's just another idea that will be ignored because it's all about what Trion wants.

xox Zoey xox
02-11-2014, 09:10 AM
It's just another idea that will be ignored because it's all about what Trion wants.

Awww not always. They do deliver on some things (Arkfalls we can go inside, new weapons and new types of arkfalls)

Elastik Spastik
02-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Awww not always. They do deliver on some things (Arkfalls we can go inside, new weapons and new types of arkfalls)

It might have been someones idea in a suggestion but its already planned dlc. Someone just happened to have thought it.

The grenade change is a classic example of how much they listen to their players.

Whenever I hear them on a live stream or read thier posts it's all about we want this and we want that. Never hear them say anything about what the customer wants. Theres a big suggestions page in a thread somewhere that was started and is now being ignored.

xox Zoey xox
02-11-2014, 09:16 AM
It might have been someones idea in a suggestion but its already planned dlc. Someone just happened to have thought it.

The grenade change is a classic example of how much they listen to their players.

Whenever I hear them on a live stream or read thier posts it's all about we want this and we want that. Never hear them say anything about what the customer wants. Theres a big suggestions page in a thread somewhere that was started and is now being ignored.

Hmm, never saw that post actually. Maybe I will take a look at it :)

Elastik Spastik
02-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Hmm, never saw that post actually. Maybe I will take a look at it :)

There are loads of awesome ideas on there that could make this game so much better. But they wont come to light. They can't even get real dlc out or fix the game as it is.

xox Zoey xox
02-11-2014, 09:30 AM
There are loads of awesome ideas on there that could make this game so much better. But they wont come to light. They can't even get real dlc out or fix the game as it is.

I almost felt like puking a little bit today when I heard DLC4 is arena based. I was really hoping for somthing amazing for this DLC, and I spent all this time defending Trion saying "DLC3 may suck, but DLC4 will make up for it!" Like, I didnt hear ANYONE ask for arena add ons...we want co-op maps, working Pvp, new enemies, new arkfalls, map extensions, ANYTHING but Arenas!!! Im at a loss :(

hey u
02-11-2014, 09:53 AM
I almost felt like puking a little bit today when I heard DLC4 is arena based. I was really hoping for somthing amazing for this DLC, and I spent all this time defending Trion saying "DLC3 may suck, but DLC4 will make up for it!" Like, I didnt hear ANYONE ask for arena add ons...we want co-op maps, working Pvp, new enemies, new arkfalls, map extensions, ANYTHING but Arenas!!! Im at a loss :(

If Trion were to make the Arena multiplayer horde mode with selected difficulty and matches of survive to wave 10, 50 and wave 100 with each end of wave 10 and so on have rewards and some kind of a defiance statistics showing other people and clans and such of their personal best/clan best scores and waves completed.

Elastik Spastik
02-11-2014, 10:30 AM

Me too. As much as iv been waiting for the story missions once iv played them I never bother going through it again. And cant wait for that. But arenas? ...................

Elastik Spastik
02-11-2014, 10:31 AM
If Trion were to make the Arena multiplayer horde mode with selected difficulty and matches of survive to wave 10, 50 and wave 100 with each end of wave 10 and so on have rewards and some kind of a defiance statistics showing other people and clans and such of their personal best/clan best scores and waves completed.

Its a good idea and Trion don't know what good idea's look like. :)

Amun Ra
02-12-2014, 03:35 AM
If it's about sodding cash, then make it a store item, dang.
How hard could this be???
Then we ALL win!

Burned In Effigy
02-12-2014, 10:02 PM
I would want to have the choice to send weapons to the overflow section. Basically instead of waiting for main inventory to fill up just have the choice to store it there in overflow.

ricolicious
02-12-2014, 10:10 PM

What if they just charge for a "safe" or something and add it in idr in that basement . Charge like 5 bucks or something .. I'd buy it

Atticus Batman
02-13-2014, 02:55 AM
What if they just charge for a "safe" or something and add it in idr in that basement . Charge like 5 bucks or something .. I'd buy it

If you did the story missions, you would know that the Basement is Lawkeeper Coop's office, not a storage facility for you!

N3gativeCr33p
02-13-2014, 06:23 AM
If you did the story missions, you would know that the Basement is Lawkeeper Coop's office, not a storage facility for you!

... and Coop just HATES IT when I pass out drunk in his office. :D