PDA

View Full Version : confirmed - Shogun-Master achievement not unlocking at 600 rep; intention or bug?

uhKillswitch
02-11-2014, 05:17 AM
It has been confirmed by at least one user over at xboxachievements.org who is playing on US server that this achievement wouldn't unlock when reaching 600 rep.
What are it's requirements? 1000 rep or maybe fulfilling the "7th Legion Shogun II pursuit?
Was this intended or a bug?
An official statement would be appreciated.

uhKillswitch
02-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Conformation? Explanation?

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 09:37 AM
It has been confirmed by at least one user over at xboxachievements.org who is playing on US server that this achievement wouldn't unlock when reaching 600 rep.
What are it's requirements? 1000 rep or maybe fulfilling the "7th Legion Shogun II pursuit?
Was this intended or a bug?
An official statement would be appreciated.

im pretty sure the achievement is for finishing all the 7th legion pursuit not just to get trusted, so im sure it is not glitched they just can not finish all pursuits until the 3rd week

MagnusRune Daltus
02-11-2014, 09:38 AM
5th week you mean? isnt one to do 5 weekly? plus the 25 dailys?

uhKillswitch
02-11-2014, 10:07 AM
im pretty sure the achievement is for finishing all the 7th legion pursuit not just to get trusted, so im sure it is not glitched they just can not finish all pursuits until the 3rd week

The achievement description clearly states "to finish rep with 7th legion" nothing in the pursuit mentions anything about rep besides the fact that you gain rep for doing contracts and need rep to buy items.
It would be weird if the achievement trigger was tied to this pursuit.
Don't get me und wrong It would be better if it was that way. At least better than grinding out 1k rep.

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 10:26 AM
The achievement description clearly states "to finish rep with 7th legion" nothing in the pursuit mentions anything about rep besides the fact that you gain rep for doing contracts and need rep to buy items.
It would be weird if the achievement trigger was tied to this pursuit.
Don't get me und wrong It would be better if it was that way. At least better than grinding out 1k rep.

if you have gotten all the other achievements you will notice that once you get the achievement the description for the achievement changes though. im not saying im right as you see in my post it just says im pretty sure its for finishing all the 7th legion pursuits.
i could be wrong but thats how i see the achievement

Littleweasel
02-11-2014, 10:28 AM
5th week you mean? isnt one to do 5 weekly? plus the 25 dailys?

actually at the earliest 4th week since there is 7 daily in a week and there are 2 weekly challenges per week

MagnusRune Daltus
02-11-2014, 10:38 AM
ohh didnt know it had 2, i havent really looked much...

uhKillswitch
02-11-2014, 11:19 AM
I just checked the description of the trophies on pstrophies.org and it clearly states to finish the "7th Legion Shogun II" pursuit.

Sorry if I caused a misunderstanding since the description for the achievement is completely different.
Happy incursion hunting everyone.

Odessa
02-11-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm so glad that you saw this. I didn't want to spend anything else until I knew, which would have meant a ridiculous amount of unnecessary grinding.

uhKillswitch
02-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Glad I could help glad it'ss for only finishing the pursuit. Though I'm still waiting for san fran and marin incursions to pop up for this weeks contract.

Odessa
02-11-2014, 01:27 PM
I have better luck with SF popping up in the AMs it seems. I finally got mine this morning, at around 6am PST. People keep mentioning about how population rules the events. It might be worth trying to get people to hang out in SF or Marin (that's the one I'm missing) to see if it works. The suggestion of signing off/on seems a bit much. Personally I think they should cycle by time and not population. No matter where you are, you can see it on the map.

N3gativeCr33p
02-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Personally I think they should cycle by time and not population. No matter where you are, you can see it on the map.

I'm far from being the smartest man in the world, but this sounds like a great "compromise" to me.